Scuba Is In Over His Head - 4xrdwc + 6xdtw - 6x9 Led Perpetual

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DGP

DGP

I started out with 3-2-1 all the way thru the grow cycle and I didn't like the results. Now I change the NPK balance when transitioning and then in full flower and again towards the end. The results weren't bad, total weight was in normal range but overall the nug size wasn't what I usually get. After changing to a higher PK in flower they went back to really producing not only weight wise but the nugs are swelling up really nicely and better than any run before.

Below is how I currently mix my ratios including the math I used to get them where they should be:
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...ks-hydro-pro-and-jacks-calcium-nitrate.96174/

Dee

scubascrog

scubascrog

White cookies.
1.5 hours ago
IMG 2647
... now.... :)
IMG 2651

They are getting a heavy micro dose right now, look at the purple on the coty

scubascrog

scubascrog

Cotys are curled to the floor. I think my MG might be too high. we will see.
IMG 2652
IMG 2653
IMG 2654

scubascrog

scubascrog

White cookies doing just fine. I had an outside electrical socket get doused with water and ruined the line I have my exhaust, air pump, water pump and chiller on. fml, using only half my lights right now until they get transplanted into 1 gallons so I have some time. everything is running off one circuit right now. which is cool. nothing is getting hot, have it split up over 40 amps worth of electrical cords.... we jsut put a hot tub sub panel off our breaker panel and I cant add any more tandems Or I would have run the electrical.
IMG 2675
IMG 2676

dwc rootsss are like an inch long right now. gonna have some growth soon. upgraded to a 400gph pump to keep some stress off my chiller, definitely going to need to prune roots this run.
IMG 2672

Last edited:
scubascrog

scubascrog

Start of day 6. I added some silica to the rdwc reservoir. roots are starting to come out.
I have my exhaust on a cycle timer so my humidity is up in vpd.
IMG 2680

White cookies chugging along.
IMG 2700
IMG 2699
IMG 2698

I planted that extra sour diesel in coco. not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet... maybe trellis it on the wall or something.... lol.
IMG 2690
IMG 2694
IMG 2681

Getting some roots going.
IMG 2692

IMG 2695

IMG 2689
IMG 2688
IMG 2687
IMG 2686

IMG 2691
scubascrog

scubascrog

I got my exhaust on 4 minutes on, 10 minutes off. keeps it 81 degrees and room humidity is UP bouncing back from 70-59% every 4 mins then works back up to 70 over 10 again. I've notice my little 2 leaves are PRAYINGGGGGGGG they like the bounce around. A LOT

scubascrog

scubascrog

Holyyyyyyy fuuuuuuck its getting hot out. 85-88 yesterday. stayed about 73 in the box through 12-7pm! lights on shot to 79, came in to 81 an hour before lights off. hopefully we get back down to 75 before it starts heating up outside again. I am NOT putting my ac back in. PERIOD. might need to lower the lights and turn them down. but I dont like doing that . my humidifier is on the ground and sometimes gets blown close to my pucks. 50%RH with my humidifier running tho. so not too out of vpd. it is going to cool back down in another 5 days or so. fingers crossed. I gave them a foliar of age old fish and seaweed yesterday with some wetting agent because they looked a lil dry. man did they love that.

IMG 2740
IMG 2743

B

Burned Haze

I’m def game for this journal ( see the energy and motivation that’s fosure)

Keep it up I’m sure you will be happy with the end results, if not retry cause you def have the will and ambition ( it shows already :) )

Subscribed

Top Bottom