Scuba Is In Over His Head - 4xrdwc + 6xdtw - 6x9 Led Perpetual

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

Just had a laugh. my friend said he just got the nectar for the gods sample pack . broke it to him that their bloom formula ran like 60-90 ml a gallon and he shit a brick. go jacks.

I will say that their organics are pretty dope, I'd only run their finisher tho and save.

scubascrog

scubascrog

So I just fimmed. all of them. got about 10 mains on each plant I can see at least. I am still blasting them pretty good with light. getting a node every inch and a half to 2 inches so I will spread these 10 mains on each plant out like a dial and let the nodes top out , lower intensity and let them stretch up through the screen.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Just had a laugh. my friend said he just got the nectar for the gods sample pack . broke it to him that their bloom formula ran like 60-90 ml a gallon and he shit a brick. go jacks.

I will say that their organics are pretty dope, I'd only run their finisher tho and save.
I swear, the marketing in the cannabis industry is worse than the baby product industry. Some products are worth it, some not so much. I fell victim to marketing on a trichome/flavor enhancer. I’m pretty sure it called for 30ml per gallon and I though that was ridiculous. 60–90 ml/gallon is crazy.

scubascrog

scubascrog

I swear, the marketing in the cannabis industry is worse than the baby product industry. Some products are worth it, some not so much. I fell victim to marketing on a trichome/flavor enhancer. I’m pretty sure it called for 30ml per gallon and I though that was ridiculous. 60–90 ml/gallon is crazy.

yeah terpinator? I would still use it IMO even at 30ml a gallon, finishers are the one thing I wont go cheap on even though I have it covered in raw k2so4... I say this because I totally left a shit ton of terpinator in my first run without flushing it out. ya i could taste it. tasted real fucking good too. lol.

scubascrog

scubascrog

Okay I checked the plants this morning (3 hours before lights off) and they are ready for 2x per day now. when it waters I can literally see the roots move down and stick more out the drain holes. p cool.

scubascrog

scubascrog

day 26 from seed
lowered the water level a little bit in my rdwc. some of the shoots were in shade and got a little droopy with no light to photosynthesize. but the next leaves and the other plants barely show any of this so im not too worried.
IMG 2822
IMG 2823

the dwc is leaving the white cookies in the dust. depending on quality I'm gonna just space out the buckets more and add 4 to the loop and fit 8 buckets in there.
IMG 2819
IMG 2820
IMG 2821

IMG 2818
scubascrog

scubascrog

still lights out but I'm back, smells amazing in the room but dark, so in an hour I'll upload some pics. I measured ppms in the dwc. holy crap, they were 350 when I left, ppms in top of res were 100 higher at least. my ppms are at 220 in my system right now so they dropped about 150 ppms over 40 gallons in 5 days. hnngh

scubascrog

scubascrog

Damn,
the sour diesel is out of control. gave a litle bend treatment. Stretch is crazy but right where I want it, going back to 18/6, and turned the intensity back up. root balls are nice white cantelope sized bunches.
IMG 2910
IMG 2911
IMG 2912
IMG 2914

had to snap some necks!
IMG 2920
IMG 2921

Turns out some of the white cookies werent getting barely any water out of the new manifold. thank god they were okay. gonna transplant soon for sure. they are slacking behind, but a lack of water was probably sure to help.
IMG 2918
IMG 2917
IMG 2916
IMG 2915

scubascrog

scubascrog

rearranged some things. the sour diesel needs more blue so i put the platinum one space to the left and moved the two center white cookies to the outside because they were looking a little toast. I tell you though. they are eating like a MF right now. down 30 ppm from yesterday. ph is rising now, plants look amazing roots too. dont know if I should change the res or not. :)
IMG 2932
IMG 2926
IMG 2928
IMG 2929
IMG 2930

gobblin' up that Co2
IMG 2931

scubascrog

scubascrog

96 degrees here...:fire::fire::fire: still getting by with no AC :cool::cool::cool: 73 in my room from 12-6 pm through the hottest part of the day.
I'm up super late transplanting these cookies.
root pack kelp aact + heavy cal mag to charge the new coco.
IMG 2947

movin' on up!
I planted them kind of in their new pots in the coco so I could get the volume right and the roots grew like 5 inches into the new coco. lol

IMG 2948

almost screen ready.... the veg that never endssss. I want it to be flower time. nodes are jusssst starting to alternate on the dwc side. cookies are alternating already.
IMG 2949

scubascrog

scubascrog

so I backed off the lights a little bit because I think I was blasting them, they are reaching again which is good. its in the mid 90s here but lights on temp is 79 and rh is about 56%
I top off the system with like 5 gallons of 480ppm solution and the system is staying stable at 288 ppms, they drink the whole 5 gallons per day now. I think I might have some micros building up because I have some weird tearing on some leaves but overall they are happy. the one thing is my ph is dropping like a MF like every day I need like 3 teaspoons of up. @heisenbubble that from eating? no slime I have squeaky sounds when I rub my fingers in my system and white af roots.

scubascrog

scubascrog

I'm running on a month and a half on this res lol. so I'm gonna change it anyways and hope it helps. I'm really impressed with my ability to keep it for that long. my last res change had to come on fast because the breaker got tripped for 6 hours with no air or cooling or circulation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom