Scuba Is In Over His Head - 4xrdwc + 6xdtw - 6x9 Led Perpetual

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

its starting on new growth too. :( is this mites?
P8260072

scubascrog

scubascrog

that was just a similar pic of what I got going on i cant find my memory card lol

scubascrog

scubascrog

I'm giving it a week to fill out more, then I am contemplating flipping. I already see I triggered a new spur of growth with the transplant and I want to give them more time to root and shoot up and piggy back that momentum into flower.
I am cutting some undershit on the sour diesels to get some more stretch... the branches are straws.

scubascrog

scubascrog

Alright. Just flipped. One week of 70% rh nights won't hurt. Just till i get my next check...They have been getting 6 hours of it at night with low temps and no pm at all so far. My exhaust is on high but it's built for a 4x4 tent tops... Lol.
20180728 224623
20180728 224517

MissBotany

MissBotany

Daaamn
Plants loving the tropical climate, no ac. Ayyy. My roots are packed tho. Water levels rising uhh ohhh.View attachment 819278
I’m fighting humidity too, can’t get it under 60% but my plants are LOVING it. They’re autos, day 36 (i think) and well into flower. I swear their growth doubles overnight. Lots of air circulation and defoliation and no PM so I’m just letting the humidity do it’s thing.

Top Bottom