Scuba Is In Over His Head - 4xrdwc + 6xdtw - 6x9 Led Perpetual

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

It’s a sign u doing something right brother!!i seen healthy girls like that and man they produce like crazy! Bonsai her post harvest and popna pop a few clones off that if she is a producer, good genes are hard to find man!shit gets stepped on so much, half the time I’m like wtf strain is this?! Lol. Keep it going man. Watching it from the start and they look epic
I've been growing this strain for a while its white cookies

scubascrog

scubascrog

Oops...

scubascrog

scubascrog

Those look good
They have been clogging my 1.5 inch pvc tubes. I've been manhandling them compressing and making clearance for water to run to my epi and not overflow lol! Had to turn my pump down and lower my top off valve 2 inches on the side of my res.:badboy:

H

heisen

They have been clogging my 1.5 inch pvc tubes. I've been manhandling them compressing and making clearance for water to run to my epi and not overflow lol! Had to turn my pump down and lower my top off valve 2 inches on the side of my res.:badboy:
Shit happens lol.keep on keeping on

H

heisen

What ever you do dont ever cook iso in your area where air pumps suck it in.almost lost my veg plants.sucked in all that alcohol and killed the bennies.saw a shit load of foam in water for 2 days but didnt pay much attention.noticed ph dropping for 2 days and looked at the roots.holy shit man it was bad.went into rescue mode.got them straightened out now but it was lesson learned.

scubascrog

scubascrog

What ever you do dont ever cook iso in your area where air pumps suck it in.almost lost my veg plants.sucked in all that alcohol and killed the bennies.saw a shit load of foam in water for 2 days but didnt pay much attention.noticed ph dropping for 2 days and looked at the roots.holy shit man it was bad.went into rescue mode.got them straightened out now but it was lesson learned.
HOLY CRAP! That's farfetched as fuck. What a way to learn huh?

scubascrog

scubascrog

So i want to switch to all rdwc. But 2 loops. 8 buckets. I need to run an og strain and I think I will be running some Tropicana cookies along with it

Top Bottom