Sea-Crop/Ormus

• Thread starter gumby420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nickatnoon61

The world was flat once......do not ever forget that!!
Hi, I am new here. My first post. I just bought 5 gals. of Sea Crop and doing research on it. HR said, "The world was flat once......do not ever forget that!!"
I say, I won't forget it cuz it is STILL flat! L0L Just like it LOOKS to the naked eye. I have been following FE news for about 2 years, and the REAL science backs it 100%. It's the 'spinning globe' theory (never been proven) that is a HUGE PSY-OP. There are many arguments FOR FE that have NEVER been answered bc they CANNOT be. I am not here to discuss this, just sayin. I want to know more about ORMUS and Sea Crop. Cheers.... Little Nicky L0L

Tejashidrow

Tejashidrow

I use ormus with my plants
Don’t use lye
I use the Egyptian wet method
Lot easier and safer ( washing soda instead of lye)
I’ve been haveing great luck with it.

BuddyLuv

BuddyLuv

I know that I am late to the party but wanted to say that I have been using sea crop for 3 years.. I think it grows strong and healthy plants.. At least it has for me.

A

Alquemist

Im starting an organic indoor grow and was just wondering how often should i feed Sea Crop to my girls?

BuddyLuv

BuddyLuv

Every 3 weeks... 5 tablespoons per Gallon.. Foliar for the first couple of times then soil drench after that until harvest.. If you are interested I have an organic Blueberry grow in the grow diaries forum using organic media and sea crop only . Peace

Last edited:
Top Bottom