SEA GREEN

• Thread starter reeldrag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeldrag

reeldrag

I have been useing sea green and it works awesome but the question I have is a buddy of mine wants to try it but he uses FLORANOVA which is not organic will sea green still work for him? Thanks for the info

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
They've gave me some new shit to try free every time I ordered but I didnt know I could just mooch samples...lol....you damn hippie up in mork n Mindy's crib i bet.....lol...now i remember ya holmes you the fucker sellin pb and J sandwiches for five bucks at them concerts huh? lmfao.....

I'm actually mork's cousin, Dork. I like with my girl Cindy. We're Dork and Cindy. We sell fluff a nutter sandwiches, and grilled cheese on weekends and holidays.

I wish I knew what was in Sea Green, ther is a video on YouTube of sea green under a scope set to shin on your crazy diamond. Ill see if I can find it.

outwest

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
sounds like good stuff

from the site

SEA GREEN is Mother Nature's Digestive Track. Just as people don't eat vitamins, PLANTS DON'T EAT N-P-K! Sea Green is the link between plants and nutrients.
  • Make nutrient absorption possible even under high salt conditions!
  • Break down nutrients into forms that can be easily absorbed by your plants!
  • Increase the amount and type of nutrients that can be absorbed.
  • Keep essential nutrients available.
  • Aid in the prevention of diseases and pests.
  • Prevent nutrients from leaching out of the soil
  • Sea Green works with soil and hydroponics!
Sea Green will improve any existing nutrient program, whether you use high salt fertilizers or organic nutrients.
Use just 1mL per gallon when you feed for explosive results! Mix your nutrients, pH if desired, add Sea Green, and stand back.

ArtofHydro

ArtofHydro

Sea green is a great product. From my experience, you can use it with most nutrient regimes. I myself have introduced the product to my tea brews, talk about beneficials! Now, what does anybody know about True Blooms (same company)???

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U sure can use it with any nutes.. I've been using it 4 a few months now & I haven't really seen any big change..

OGONLY

OGONLY

I have been using it and it is some good stuff no doubt. Began using it in week 3 of flower and the leaves responded within days by thickenining and becoming super healthy looking. My harvest was big, and flowers were even more sticky and smelly than previous harvests without SG.

Began using it in veg and had an issue. My plants grew much faster than before and I had to figure out what to do with the monsters while I waited for my flowers to finish lol. This stuff is the shit no doubt.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Is it NECESSARY to keep your reservoir aerated at all times when using Sea Green? Is it more beneficial?

No it is not necessary to aerate the res. in fact, if you do on a constant basis you will have foam take over your whole grow room. If I leave my air stones on for more than 5 mins my res starts overflowing foam. This stuff foams big time with air.

I like to turn my air on right before I start watering with this stuff. Any sooner and Foam overflow becomes an issue.

Another thing that bugs me about this stuff is how it settles on the bottom of the res. It makes cleaning the res twice as hard too because of the black film it leaves. Since I'm an anal mofo and clean my res every fill up, it's not much of an issue for me. I have friends though that only clean their res once a grow. I figure in their case all that build up might become an issue.

ttystikk

ttystikk

No it is not necessary to aerate the res. in fact, if you do on a constant basis you will have foam take over your whole grow room. If I leave my air stones on for more than 5 mins my res starts overflowing foam. This stuff foams big time with air.

I like to turn my air on right before I start watering with this stuff. Any sooner and Foam overflow becomes an issue.

Another thing that bugs me about this stuff is how it settles on the bottom of the res. It makes cleaning the res twice as hard too because of the black film it leaves. Since I'm an anal mofo and clean my res every fill up, it's not much of an issue for me. I have friends though that only clean their res once a grow. I figure in their case all that build up might become an issue.

Hmmmm. I was thinking of adding this to my regime but I run rdwc. Foaming and sediment buildup are things I can do without.

Top Bottom