Sea Of Green

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herbalise

Herbalise

Day 5 just transplanted to final pot/bin. Sure they won't all be females so I over do it a little... follow them they will be taken care of plus they like to be watched. lol Mutiple sativa's strain organic soil all living together...one happy family.

IMG 20180717 133810
Herbalise

Herbalise

Companion planting is a process in which the conditions of a growing environment are improved by planting beneficial plants close to one another. Individual plants protect others against pests by emitting a strong odor (that will either deter pests directly or invite beneficial predators into the garden area). Other plants will actually improve soil conditions through aeration and nutrient promotion, while a select few will provide structural support and reduce the need for additional space.

For companion planting to be effective, however, complementary plants must be planted close together (but not too close) for the plants to benefit each other without having to compete for root space and other resources.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Companion planting
What exactly does moss do as a companion plant? Other than helping the soil stay moist for longer probably. I could consider planting some sphagnum moss (or maybe some other kind of moss) if there are any other benefits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ina
Herbalise

Herbalise

What exactly does moss do as a companion plant? Other than helping the soil stay moist for longer probably. I could consider planting some sphagnum moss (or maybe some other kind of moss) if there are any other benefits.
Moss was not planted only for top dressing.. Keep my soil pH balance plus it looks pretty. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom