Sealed Grow Room / Co2 / Deep Water Culture

• Thread starter Bloodbath
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bloodbath

Hey,

I have a few questions setting up a room. I'm trying to set up a sealed 4x8 grow tent to run C02. I also plan on using multiple 5-gallon buckets set up as DWC. If I'm using CO2 to raise the ppm in the grow tent and then have the air pump inside the tent for the DWC, CO2 is then being pumped into the roots of the plants. If I place the pump on the outside of the tent, fresh air is now being pumped into the roots of the plants and the excess air is being added to the grow tent space. Has anyone ever used DWC to grow in a sealed room? If so, how did you have it set up? Is there a better hydroponic method for growing in a sealed room?

H

heisen

Co2 is only a very small percentage of oxygen at 60.percent.roots will have plenty of air even at 1000 ppm of co2 at like a half percent of air.
A tents not gonna be 100 percent sealed anyway.put an exhaust fan and fillnupmlike a balloon and see how much air is leaking out.
Just set your co2 controller and let it rip.

N

nicolajanjak

yo man
if you dont want headache use top feed with drippers and some drain each time
reservoir must be out of the room
in bathroom for exemple so you keep the 18/20°celsius for your solution. plants receive fresh solution each time

Top Bottom