searching 4 best clones in LA

• Thread starter Roskito
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Roskito

Anybody know of any collectives in the Los Angeles area that has healthy and legit clones? I only want the best.

R

Roskito

thanks for the advice. il have to check out the selection this weekend.

K

knubs

so cal is full of broad mites and dudded cuts. honestly, if i could go back before i ever got broad mites then i would go with seeds and stay away from clones. if you havent had broad mites yet then get some seeds and save yourself the battle.

R

Roskito

I believe u knubs. That was my original plan. But I only have one room for veg/flower so going with only seed will slow me down a few weeks each harvest right? I shouldn't be so impatient

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Roskito it will indeed. If you're impatient to wait the extra few weeks, you may have a difficult time allowing the girls to make it to the finish line. 9 weeks of flower can seem like an eternity, especially when they're covered with hairy nug rocks by week 3 or 4. Patience is the first qualification for gardening. If you aren't patient you WILL end up cheating yourself out of yield and quantity and regretting the decision. So if you're looking to have a positive grow experience, be as right with the law as you can in your state and community, don't piss off your neighbors, every person you tell tells two more and remember that you're strapping yourself in for a very dirty, very long but very worthwhile endeavor!

surfguitar

surfguitar

I believe u knubs. That was my original plan. But I only have one room for veg/flower so going with only seed will slow me down a few weeks each harvest right? I shouldn't be so impatient
Make a small clone cab, you don't need much a small flouro and a small container.

R

Roskito

I'm gonna make the clone cab. Can I use the CFL bulbs? As opposed to the tubes

R

Roskito

Thank you. I don't have much experience with indoor grows, up until now I've been strictly outdoor. So sorry if the questions seem elementary, but I'm a perfectionist.

tifosi

tifosi

The pit falls of buying clones in LA,i had the same problems with these places mentioned.

Happygrinch

Happygrinch

California Care Services (CCS) is legit. Their members sit on special councils in NorCal & SoCal. They get cuts and seeds directly from the original breeders. Everyone says you only get REAL cookies from cookies fam BUT CCS has their hands in the cookie jar. The weed looks identical to the stuff at cookies SF!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Wouldn't put it past them. The medical USA market has to be hitting them.in the ballz

Latest posts

Top Bottom