Sea's Home For Ladies Of Ill Repute

• Thread starter SeaF0ur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Seas home for ladies of ill repute

As the title implies, I'm always on the hunt for bad bitches... Here are some that just went in jars...

-Sea

Khalisi - Sanctuary Gardens
Seas home for ladies of ill repute 2

...................|---Double Afghani Indica
...........|---Jihad
Khalisi
...........|---BC Bud Depot's The Purps

Pimp Daddy Purps - Sanctuary Gardens
Seas home for ladies of ill repute 11

...........|---GDP (skinny grape pheno)
Pimp Daddy Purps

Bruce Banner 5
Seas home for ladies of ill repute 3

Grape Ape RD cut
Seas home for ladies of ill repute 4

Minion City Diesel - Sanctuary Gardens
Seas home for ladies of ill repute 5

..............................|---DJ Short Blueberry
...........|---Blue City Diesel
...........|..................|---New York City Diesel
Minion City Diesel

Minion City Diesel
Pheno #2 - Sanctuary Gardens
Seas home for ladies of ill repute 9

Cali-O
Seas home for ladies of ill repute 6

Buddah's Sister
Seas home for ladies of ill repute 7

MrGoodBudz Donkey Kong (Orgnkid's Banana Og x Ohio Deathstar)
Seas home for ladies of ill repute 10

GroundPounder Purps
Seas home for ladies of ill repute 8

An unknown found in a field and brought from Afghanistan to America sewn under a patch on a USMC uniform.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

One of mine. She's a throwaway pheno that I did not like the stretch on. I tossed her into flower to give me an idea of her other traits... I'm seeing beautiful frost at a rather young age...

Ashratu - Venom Hybrids
IMG 20141127 220327
IMG 20141127 220349
IMG 20141127 220421
IMG 20141127 220439
IMG 20141127 220535
IMG 20141127 220611
IMG 20141127 220635
IMG 20141127 220702
IMG 20141127 220706
IMG 20141127 220710
IMG 20141127 220715
IMG 20141127 220728

......................|---GSC Forum Cut
...........|---FloScout
...........|..........|---Flo
Ashratu
...........|---Gorilla Glue #4

Logo2s

Dunge

Dunge

Let's talk frost.
We all love it, but how closely does it track to THC potency?
I ask because I have run into strong pot that did not look that frosty.

Your pictures are over whelming.
I see whelmed in the rear view mirror.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

the strains names never cease to amaze me lmao gorilla glue for the win I say! great thread seafour! thankyou sir! Boy have you got my haed chock full of AWESOME information. I gotta tell ya had I had that kinda push back in 2002 things may be different in my gardens for sure sure. Impressive as always my friend!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Let's talk frost.
We all love it, but how closely does it track to THC potency?
I ask because I have run into strong pot that did not look that frosty.

Your pictures are over whelming.
I see whelmed in the rear view mirror.

Interesting point. I've also come across great strains without much frost. Inversely, I've also seen real frosty garbage. Drying and curing cannabis properly could be one factor, but plentiful trichomes are not the be-all and end-all of potency...
Potency of Cannabis can be roughly estimated by : Size of trichome head, length of trichome stalk, number of trichomes/mm squared.
However what has to be taken into consideration is the composition of the trichome in regards to its cannabinoids and terpenes. Some terpenes affect cell-wall permeability and increase the human bodys THC absorption rates. DJ Short said in one of his books that the best he'd ever had actually did not test very high for THC. It is my thought that the terpene combinations are MUCH more important than THC numbers, and therefore, you could easily have a really frosty strain that does not contain the right combinations of terpenoids to get you properly sedated. Oppositely, you could have a low THC sample with little frost - but the right terpene combinations to absorb every bit of it.

I think of it like this.

The THC% in a test gives you a MAXIMUM amount of the potential THC that the body can possibly absorb.
The terpenes and secondary metabolites are the gatekeepers that either allow or deny that contained THC from being absorbed properly.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Interesting point. I've also come across great strains without much frost. Inversely, I've also seen real frosty garbage. Drying and curing cannabis properly could be one factor, but plentiful trichomes are not the be-all and end-all of potency...
Potency of Cannabis can be roughly estimated by : Size of trichome head, length of trichome stalk, number of trichomes/mm squared.
However what has to be taken into consideration is the composition of the trichome in regards to its cannabinoids and terpenes. Some terpenes affect cell-wall permeability and increase the human bodys THC absorption rates. DJ Short said in one of his books that the best he'd ever had actually did not test very high for THC. It is my thought that the terpene combinations are MUCH more important than THC numbers, and therefore, you could easily have a really frosty strain that does not contain the right combinations of terpenoids to get you properly sedated. Oppositely, you could have a low THC sample with little frost - but the right terpene combinations to absorb every bit of it.

I think of it like this.

The THC% in a test gives you a MAXIMUM amount of the potential THC that the body can possibly absorb.
The terpenes and secondary metabolites are the gatekeepers that either allow or deny that contained THC from being absorbed properly.

Just effing wow.
I love the farm you people force me to learn so much.
Thank you

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Well, hell... I got the best kind of problem...

I cannot decide which MCD is better...

#3... Its leafy, but the buds are dense and stickier than most everything I've seen... Its crazy... and I've seen some sticky shit...

IMG 20141128 174421
IMG 20141128 174428
IMG 20141128 174520
IMG 20141128 174542
IMG 20141128 174611

#4 ... I love the look of her... she has greenish pistils on purple buds... I thought she was the winner, but now I dont know... they both seem worth keeping... They both have a heavy heavy Grapefruit smell... very powerful.

IMG 20141128 174700
IMG 20141128 174705
IMG 20141128 174731
IMG 20141128 174805
IMG 20141128 174926

soserthc1

soserthc1

Interesting read some unique strains @SeaF0ur

Really like your answer in post 9 also makes perfect sense the way you responded to dunge s question ... Gonna scope some pics to and see how that works out

Bless

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

nevermind.. i figured it out...

DerXIWu
IWATuVl
Last edited:
C

Cougartex

Glad I was invited over c4. Thanks for having and I hope to get use to this thread format

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I intend on using her as well... just gotta get her knocked up... Good to see some of y'all over... this site does not seem to be indexed by google. That is a much safer situation for our friends in unfriendly states...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It is... That is the runt-y one that frosted first and smelled the sweetest. I pollinated a branch of it with my Sour Bubble male. It smells extremely fruity and "purple" although it is a nice lime color.
Aptly named, then. Kahlisi!

(Good to see another GoT fan here.)

I have to admit, the thread confuzzled me for a minute there, I couldn't remember posting up such a thread. :D

Subscribed for another sea-thing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom