• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bo Yo

Bo Yo

You got a whole still.

What you feeding them?

You still got time to beef em up some.

How long they been outside?
They have been outside since about mid july. And im not feeding them anything now i was feeding them grow big fox farms till i started seeing them start flower

Monster762

Monster762

They have been outside since about mid july. And im not feeding them anything now i was feeding them grow big fox farms till i started seeing them start flower
Do you know what strain? That's 2 months they should be nearing finish but look like they have a ways. Your pistil( little white hair things on buds ) are still pure white. No red or brown at all. Do you have any nutes? I'd water real good n give them a low dose of bloom nute. Second 2 numbers. Keep lower than 10. So if you have a strong nute dilute it to where the math adds up to less than 10 on phosphorus. Ex. beastie bloomz is a 0-50-30 npk ratio. Dilute that by putting 5x directed amount the water on it. That would make it a 0-10-6 Mix nutes by the gallons. Easier for small garden.

Bo Yo

Bo Yo

Do you know what strain? That's 2 months they should be nearing finish but look like they have a ways. Your pistil( little white hair things on buds ) are still pure white. No red or brown at all. Do you have any nutes? I'd water real good n give them a low dose of bloom nute. Second 2 numbers. Keep lower than 10. So if you have a strong nute dilute it to where the math adds up to less than 10 on phosphorus. Ex. beastie bloomz is a 0-50-30 npk ratio. Dilute that by putting 5x directed amount the water on it. That would make it a 0-10-6 Mix nutes by the gallons. Easier for small garden.
The strain is tga purgatory. And okay thanks i can get some tiger bloom from the store near my house pretty fast that should work

Top Bottom