Second Indoor Grow Attempt

• Thread starter Boomshankar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Something doesn't look right. Your upper leaves look yellow and the leaf tips are curling under. Not sure what it is but i think something may be in the process of going sideways.....
I agree, somethings definitely not right. Looks like burn and lockout.

incogneato

incogneato

If you're running straight coco ammended with ewc/vermicompost then you're going to need to run nutes. Theres not enough food in just ewc to feed them. And your ph should be between 5.8 and 6.2 imo. Water to runoff. I go at least 20% runoff. They're starving and locked out im sure.

incogneato

incogneato

Ok transplanted into 20liter bucket. Posting pics
Are these autos? Can you tell me about your setup a little? I dont want to come off as pushy, im just trying ro help if i can. They're hungry for sure. Did you run this mix for your first grow?

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Are these autos? Can you tell me about your setup a little? I dont want to come off as pushy, im just trying ro help if i can. They're hungry for sure. Did you run this mix for your first grow?
No they are regular seeds. Posting a pic of my diy grow box. Yes I have a 3 part nute mix just feed them with it. No ways you are pushy bro,I really appreciate the help thanks

incogneato

incogneato

Well just did it. Lets see how they react
I wont tell you how to run your grow but you should check out the coco grow threads. Theres a ton of great info here at the farm. Its where i learned how to run coco. Coco coir has no real nutritional value and ewc is not meant to be food. Its a supplement. You need to give them some actual nutrients. Coco doesnt need a big pot either. You would be better off in much smaller containers with coco. Big pots are for soil farmers. I run 11 liter pots and those are considered big for coco. Next run im going ro 3.8 liter pots.

Top Bottom