Second Indoor Grow

• Thread starter Major91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Major91

Major91

Greetings all you great folks! Started a few Critical Auto's on 4/10 indoors along with 3 clones and a Puff Puff Pass out from seed. My auto's were a bit thin as i'm still using the Mars LED's. I think this will be my last grow with cheap lights. Going to build myself a Cob setup eventually. I have my auto's outside now since the sun has finally come back thank god! I plan on starting some plants from seed to put outside at the end of June and let them go till Fall..........Few pics of my Auto's..........enjoy and hope everyone has a great day!

Second indoor grow
Second indoor grow 2
Second indoor grow 3
Second indoor grow 4
Second indoor grow 5
Second indoor grow 6
Second indoor grow 7
Smerb

Smerb

Greetings all you great folks! Started a few Critical Auto's on 4/10 indoors along with 3 clones and a Puff Puff Pass out from seed. My auto's were a bit thin as i'm still using the Mars LED's. I think this will be my last grow with cheap lights. Going to build myself a Cob setup eventually. I have my auto's outside now since the sun has finally come back thank god! I plan on starting some plants from seed to put outside at the end of June and let them go till Fall..........Few pics of my Auto's..........enjoy and hope everyone has a great day!
Outdoor baby! Looking good. Keep growing bud, buddy.

Major91

Major91

Lets hope the sun stays out and the warm temps kick in in
Outdoor baby! Looking good. Keep growing bud, buddy.
Nothing like the good ole sun! LOL Thank you Smerb I will be posting up my Auto yield after harvest never had any Critical Auto before but it smells skunky...cheesy...... TGIFF!!!!!

Top Bottom