Second Run Of Dr Seeds Gsc

• Thread starter Jbellsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Vegged this one for about 6-7 weeks with a little lst and lollipop. Lookin alittle better then last run at 3 weeks thinking its the earth juice i fed her last week. Started seeing some frost at week 2 this time. Been growing in pro mix soil, using fox farm line of nutes along with earth juice. Using some shity lights but they doing the trick-450w viparspectra a 600w Mars hydro and a 300w Mars hydro mounted to side wall to get some light on them lower bud sites. Last run got about a gram a watt, very pleased with yield and quality of this shit.

Second run of dr seeds gsc
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yeah man, earth juice does work. I started with fox farms and haven’t turned back since running earth juice and or general organics. I plan to try nectar for the gods next since Monsanto bought out FF and GO
FK..didn't know about FF..Monsanto can bite the big one..I know they are just waiting to try their shitty GMO on our plants (won't be long til they buy a seedbank, I think..they need to figure out the logistics 1st(ie: getting around the gov't)).

BTW: Boycott Frito Lay..their chips are all GMO stuff.:(

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

5th week of flower now, she' s doing well. Slight burn on some of the tips but she still putting on decent size progressively. String to get some fading in the older bottom fans don' no if 5 weeks is a little early for that or OK. Let me no opinion.

20180317 185748
20180317 185802
Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Think I fucked up flower time because trichs getting to where I would like them and I still have 3 weeks left according to calender. Anyway going to keep close eye on them and start flushing.

20180321 150539
20180321 150512

Latest posts

Top Bottom