Secondary Nutes Problem?

• Thread starter changarrales
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
changarrales

changarrales

half of my plants have this issue turning yelllow form the veins, dont know what can it be!!!
Secondary nutes problem

indicabush

indicabush

Tell us more...medium, nutrients you know the good stuff you didn't mention.

changarrales

changarrales

Yes, sorry. Ph water and nutes at 6 aprox, i use a common potting mix from lamberts (can buy at lowes), technaflora nutes for veg and bloom and i cut all the nutes at half to/or try to avoid this kind of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Papa

Papa

Supporter
it's not "nuts," it's "nutes."
i'll fix it for you.
someone may be thinking you have hermie issues with that title.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks kinda like bug damage, have you seen any thrips, whiteflies or mites?
Could just be lighting or blurry pic but the bud sites look fuzzy which could be russet mites.

changarrales

changarrales

Looks kinda like bug damage, have you seen any thrips, whiteflies or mites?
Could just be lighting or blurry pic but the bud sites look fuzzy which could be russet mites.
I Saw some spiders a week ago, so a tried spraying neem oil + cinamon and ir seems that they are no more a problem, but the flowering stage seem yo be shocked they are not growing. Hope this pass soon

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you sprayed with lights on its probably burnt from being wet in the bright light.

changarrales

changarrales

If you sprayed with lights on its probably burnt from being wet in the bright light.
I see, thanks. Do you have some advice? I have noticed that i have pH down on soil 4.5-5 but i'm watering at 6 and nutes at 5.9. so i don't know how the soil goes under pH levels.

Last edited:
Absolem

Absolem

Soil should be watered at a ph of 6.5, anything more or less and you are locking out certain nutrients.
Proxy

Top Bottom