Seed/breeder Suggestions

• Thread starter Terpin.daily
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Terpin.daily

Terpin.daily

Just picked me up some Oni Seed Company - Papaya Punch and Afghan Peaches ... was told Oni is the way too goo so I’m giving them a shot right now, I need 1-2 more strains and I’m looking for the most potent smelling and high yielding chemdog... gelato or wedding cake strains that money can buy , I have a really nice light green and stinky gorilla glue aswell, but would also be interesting in trying another glue, maybe a purple glue? If anyone has any input on certain strains or breeders they have ran and had great success and yields with , please leave a comment below and I’ll look into grabbing me a couple packs of seeds, thanks!

H

hawkman

Look at The Plug Seeds has great strain's including Fire OG, ect !! Killer strains also Elev8 Seeds - GG#4 - Bruce Banner, Gelto, GSC, ect

2toughtony

2toughtony

If ya want chem go to the source....aka top dawg as far as all the other hype bs cake and dessert strains again go to who made it. Seed junkie has the cake carp

R

redlife215

Sin city seeds for tge gkye cross and tge cake cross, archive seeds for the og, gelato or dosido crosses. Also exoti gentix has some real nice glue crosses like grease monkey or their mint chocolate chipxgg4 sounds awesome i have 4 vegging now but i think tgey are all males

Terpin.daily

Terpin.daily

If ya want chem go to the source....aka top dawg as far as all the other hype bs cake and dessert strains again go to who made it. Seed junkie has the cake carp

Yeah just seen there drop on IG, but the topdawgs all come un sexed right? Can’t buy them straight fem? Is there any benefits sexing them yourself , rather than buying fem seeds and looking for keepers?

Sin city seeds for tge gkye cross and tge cake cross, archive seeds for the og, gelato or dosido crosses. Also exoti gentix has some real nice glue crosses like grease monkey or their mint chocolate chipxgg4 sounds awesome i have 4 vegging now but i think tgey are all males

Gotcha, I’ll take a peak at all of those, was interested in archive and have seen sin city around but that’s some re-assurance that I should look into some of those ... thanks... will most of those come fem? Or are they going too be like the topdawgs and I have to sex them myself?

R

redlife215

Gotta sex em urself for all 3 of the companies i jus mentioned. No benefit i prefer reg seeds over fems tho for no specific reason

Top Bottom