Seed delivery

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

hey all,
ordered a ten pack of ko kush and jackberry from sannie on the 29th, shipped on the first of november and arrived at the door this morning, the 4th, im shocked at how fast and professional sannies service has been, would just like to come here to tell people that im defo gonna be buying sannie again,

just opened, free pack of el monstre f2, alright

thanks sannie

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I made an order last spring, and got it within about 2 weeks.

I made a lovely necklace with my beads. How about you?

jagle

jagle

haha ya those beads are great, think ill try plant some get a bead plant haha.
loving the 5 freebies too

beezleb878

beezleb878

Sannies is great customer service who stands by his product and service. Wish he was a seed bank hehe.

jagle

jagle

ya very happy with his service altogether, gonna be shopping from his store for a while

F

fuzzy

best beads

Yeah Man,Hes got the best beads,dude.lol peace,fuzzy

G

grimweeder

i live in uk an my seeds get here really quick i can order on monday an they will be here by end of week which is very good imo. an hes the only breeder ive grown out the past year thats made me go "ohh wow" at my plants, an never failed to impress ive only grown about 4 strains inc some freebies sent but so far every plant has been superb.

S

sannie

Thanks for the heads up dude's
We are working hard anf with love to have the best customer service for our customers.

greetz sannie

g0vnaa

g0vnaa

1. Credit card
2 Paypal

Why aren`t those ways available anymore Sannie ?
For how long will this be like that ?
I saw it yesterday and got really confused ..

K

kmk4eva

sannie is the man i ordered 3 packs of seeds fucking homeland secerity took the seeds and put a note in the package and shipped it to me to let me know they got them i told sannie about it he called them dirty fuckers and i swear a week later a package showed up with 3 packs and some freebies fucking stoked grow journal soon to come thanks sannie

S

swisscheese

Bad idea to post anything about how breeders ship stuff on an open forum guys but sannie has some great stuff and is a real breeder it seems not a overpriced, inmature bean selling, pollen chucker.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Heard great stuff about Sannie, will be going with him next time!!! Jagle, get some pics up of your set-up bro!

jagle

jagle

had some delays, just finishing it this week, getting everything ready before i pop dont worry plenty of pics and a grow journal will follow, my first ghetto grow, so i wanna document it well so i know how to improve

T

timber01

After getting his confirmation e-mail that cash was received, I get the beans in about 7 days West Coast

Latest posts

Top Bottom