Seed Depot Refugee, OPEN 24/7

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We have a problem Houston...

The depot is history since all us breeders figured out JB was done paying his debts.

You can't run a forum without feedback. When shit happens it is made public pretty quick.

You can see what happens when a site melts down. First a few guys get banned then a few more and then threads go missing. Finally you see total disregard for the breeders supplying the seed store that finances the forum.

Most likely Logic has learned from doing this for awhile but shit always happens.

You can't bury truth because like a zombie it will always come out. I have never been one to start badmouthing people but it has happened on occasion when well deserved.

Welcome to the Farm! We are here so please visit my Bog Seeds Forum soon.

You can rest assured that you get what you bargained for here. If anything changes I promise to be the first to let you know. Bog ;)

seaslug

seaslug

[cue The Doors . . . The End]

http://www.seeddepot.nl/
TSD Community, We regret to inform you that TSD has shut down. As a security precaution, we have deleted all files from our databases, including the forum. No more data exits, therefore TSD no longer exists. Given current circumstances, we felt obligated to protect our members and partners and destroy TSD. All orders placed up until December 29th will be honored. For breeders and partners of TSD, please note that we are actively working on making arrangements to settle all outstanding matters. TSD asks for your patience, prudence and good judgment at this time. We apologize for any inconveniences caused, but this action was deemed necessary due to recent events. It is in the interest of everyone that TSD be shut down and deleted at this time. To all former TSD members, thank you very much for making this community the special place it was. It is the end of the road for TSD but not for cannabis growers, breeders and enthusiasts. Although we all still face a very difficult and challenging legal climate, the resilience of the cannabis community is strong. Always use good sense and judgment and protect yourselves at all times. The war on cannabis is not over, far from it. Please be prudent at all times.

Canappa

Canappa

I don't know how some people can sleep at night, knowing they owe someone money and call it an inconvenience."People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead."

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
TSD, selling beans that aren't even in stock, that's pure Fucking Bullshit, that's why I really like buying full packs of Beans in Breeders packs, I have gotten in the past MR nice guy/ Barney's Farm/ Humboldt seeds/ just to name a few all have Breeders packs that not just anyone is going to start replicating...:)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Last I heard CC isn't an open forum. It seems that it could be difficult requiring invitation-only registration to sell seeds, no?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Last I heard CC isn't an open forum. It seems that it could be difficult requiring invitation-only registration to sell seeds, no?
your talking about Canna Collective right ?

soserthc1

soserthc1

It sure sucks having to visit like 10 different sites now trying to find all of the contributors you like to see. Everyone has scattered all over!
Well pull up a seat and make some friends here as it seems logic is running the tightest ship on the internet this days .....
Just a quick question to anyone in the know @BushyOldGrower is this really a security issue or a money issue , not trying to be nosey just wanna know if by posting over there if anyone has to be on there security ? and welcome to any TSD ers

seaslug

seaslug

Groucho marx refuse to join any club

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I don't know if it was a security issue but JB had some trouble with the law awhile back.

I do believe he was acting in good faith but things must have gone sour on him.

They stopped communicating and then you see what happened. They closed up shop.

We can't just blame JB without knowing the truth.

As far as all the TSD members the place was never all that busy and I believe they have a forum a lot of them went over to but I forget the name.

We should be happy here and I do hope ICMAG survive Gypsys troubles. I continue to post and support their efforts to make ends meet. Writing for their ICMAG digital Magazine has been gratis and done out of gratitude I still feel toward all the good people who's jobs depend on the seed business. Bog

soserthc1

soserthc1

I don't know if it was a security issue but JB had some trouble with the law awhile back.

I do believe he was acting in good faith but things must have gone sour on him.

They stopped communicating and then you see what happened. They closed up shop.

We can't just blame JB without knowing the truth.

As far as all the TSD members the place was never all that busy and I believe they have a forum a lot of them went over to but I forget the name.

We should be happy here and I do hope ICMAG survive Gypsys troubles. I continue to post and support their efforts to make ends meet. Writing for their ICMAG digital Magazine has been gratis and done out of gratitude I still feel toward all the good people who's jobs depend on the seed business. Bog

I feel you on still supporting those that supported you and this place has always been my home as you can tell by my insane amount of post and JB was always respectful and genuine to me but I kinda look at it as if you give credit you know that the minute something goes down 9 out 10 times that will be the amount they owe you when they part ways , I just try to keep it to a amount i'm comfortable eventually loosing and know that i will make more than i lose in the long run ... and most when to zon
happy new year sir
SoSer

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

You know that you shouldn't gamble more than you plan to lose...I never do.

Establishing a World Brand has been one of my goals for many years and JB helped me do that. The sites promoting my seeds are doing me a long term service.

Cannabis is going legal and things are changing. LEO seems content to enforce whatever laws are available to continue their war on drugs. My goal is to convert to not just quasi legal but fully legal.

Everyone should realize that being able to grow your own Meds is far preferable to buying them from others. Legalization that doesn't allow home growing is worse than current medical state rules. The war isn't over and it may never be. Bog

Latest posts

Top Bottom