Seed Depot Refugee, OPEN 24/7

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

@BOG I like your take on the whole thing with TSD and JB, I have deep respect for someone who doesn't immediately throw an individual under the bus.
It is important to know the whole truth first before getting behind the wheel of that bus.

I am happy to see some familiar faces here, I was a member here 14 years ago when there was a cartoon farmer guy up in the right hand corner of the site.

It is good to be back.

Alchemist

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I can remember back in 2000 the site was different, I am 99% positive it is the same because from time to time I would gleen the pages from a google search and see THCFarmer.

Hmm I would hate to lead anyone a stray, I will do some research maybe I am getting old and delusional.

I will be back

Peace

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Alright I did a archive search and this site goes back to at least 2008, and it is the site I belonged to, however I was incorrect about how long ago.

I know the site was up before 2008 as I was divorced in 20o4, and I was a member at the time of the divorce. So lets say 10 years instead of 14.

The internet is a great thing.

Peace

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Alright I did a archive search and this site goes back to at least 2008, and it is the site I belonged to, however I was incorrect about how long ago.

I know the site was up before 2008 as I was divorced in 20o4, and I was a member at the time of the divorce. So lets say 10 years instead of 14.

The internet is a great thing.

Peace

Your wrong thcfarmer launched in Feb 2008 :)

Kaosangel22

Kaosangel22

This really blows. I was just about to have batches ready to go. I was dealing with three sites. 2 of wich were outlets with grow logs etc.... Now 1 year of work down the drain.

At least i still have one outlet available. But this blows.

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

I can not fault JB for giving us exposure to a larger growing community .what I can and do fault him for is running off with all the money with his lame ass excuse about I will pay you all later .he has been saying that for to long for it to be true .he made no effort to return any stock or leave a forwarding address for the 100 of thousands of dollars he owes people when you hear 10 grand here 20 grand there over and over. he took advantage of everyones trust and willingness to try and work with him through any problems he had .which from talking to him were not much he had been to court and was paying a fine for his growing feasko of trying to make his own seeds.he made a decision to keep the money and forget about inventory he had and just blow us all off so he could enjoy 100% of the profits from the work of all the breeders had put into his greedy hands he had song and danced for so long . he showed his true nature it was all about a big pay day for him and to hell with anyone else who went out on a limb financially for him to work through his imaginary problems .the banks never seized all of TSD's accounts come to find from my own investigating into it they froze enough to cover credit card transaction refunds when he turned into a megabussiness . a common practice to protect card holders till all the transactions are cleared .then the money is given back to the company involved once everyone who used a card is happy. we got played plain and simple aloha classic seeds

Last edited:
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

JB was telling me I would need to come to Spain to get an account set up there.

He said Jorge and he and I would hang out together for a week while I got the account. Thn he suggested PayPay...

Chimera says he has private investigative tracking JB down and that if you want in on the effort to recover money to contact him. There was a thread over at ICMAG about the Seed Depot going down you should read if you haven't.

I lost plenty too so you could be right about a large amount of money JB stole. He has made no effort to pay any of us in some time.

We shouldn't have trusted him given his record with ICMAG but most of us didn't know all he had done until recently. I am sorry that we didn't know sooner.

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

hi bog thanks for the info I had already contacted chimera and let him know I was on board with any efforts he had going on.i got the same story about paypal but would have to come over so get a pass port and he would pay my way to do much the same thing.i told him a certified cashiers check would do the same thing and would give him the funds dispersment records he claimed he needed . me setting up a account in Europe and paying double taxes plus paypals 6 percent bite just was dumb and made no sense .he also tried to get my banking accounts info which I learned from the past is just not how you do things its as easy to drain a account as it is to put money into it.

we all care about the people who are suffering and can be helped by the propertys of this plant .I have watched to many people die and seen the good it does for chemo and radiation treatments along with a laundry list of other ailments it helps or cures .I live in a legal medical state and stay legal in all my actions . what JB took from everyone was far more than money .he took the little extra help we counted on so we could continue to provide free meds to anyone who needed them. no body does it to get rich here in Oregon except for a few sadly greedy folks who try to hide in the medical card system and overgrow to sell out of state except for a few like that and the high times clowns who only were in it to get rich off of a gullable public . when you see the claims they make of 38 day buds with 30% thc anyone who has been around for any length of time knows they are bogus clowns . that was why we did what we did to make a difference in peoples lifes who had run out of hope and had nothing left after modern medicine drained them of every dollar they had. TSD was a way to spread around the genetics we know work and old strains worthy of preservation . like you I pray for the day it is really legal I am not worried about getting rich I do what I do because its needed by people who suffer . aloha classic seeds

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So how do we get a system like TSD here, working at the Farm ?, I wonder if Logic would be down for it, I have some seeds, in breeder packs that I could send in...:)​

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

we all care about the people who are suffering and can be helped by the propertys of this plant .I have watched to many people die and seen the good it does for chemo and radiation treatments along with a laundry list of other ailments it helps or cures .I live in a legal medical state and stay legal in all my actions . what JB took from everyone was far more than money .he took the little extra help we counted on so we could continue to provide free meds to anyone who needed them. no body does it to get rich here in Oregon except for a few sadly greedy folks who try to hide in the medical card system and overgrow to sell out of state except for a few like that and the high times clowns who only were in it to get rich off of a gullable public . when you see the claims they make of 38 day buds with 30% thc anyone who has been around for any length of time knows they are bogus clowns . that was why we did what we did to make a difference in peoples lifes who had run out of hope and had nothing left after modern medicine drained them of every dollar they had. TSD was a way to spread around the genetics we know work and old strains worthy of preservation . like you I pray for the day it is really legal I am not worried about getting rich I do what I do because its needed by people who suffer . aloha classic seeds

This man has the right idea. I commend you on your efforts Classic. Fuck that "Get rich or die trying" bullshit. I believe in, "Fuck getting rich; help the sick and dying". I undercut the black market in my area by giving away free or half price meds as much as possible. And my state is not legal, to say the least. You could say that I am not the most popular person around these parts or anywhere, for that matter. I couldn't give a fuck less. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

BigTurk

BigTurk

Just want to send a quick welcome to all TSDrefugees and a quick "Hey!" to old friends. Welcome!
Heya 6..! Thanks for the Welcome here.
It seems I was only getting comfortable over at TSD, only to find I was standing on the wrong side of the fan when the shit got airborne...
It's good to find so many familiar names here..!
@ClassicSeeds : I hope you find New Distribution Soon; I am really regretting not getting some of your Old School Genetics when I had a chance at TSD.
Maybe you can get some up on the Bay..?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@BOG I like your take on the whole thing with TSD and JB, I have deep respect for someone who doesn't immediately throw an individual under the bus.
It is important to know the whole truth first before getting behind the wheel of that bus.

I am happy to see some familiar faces here, I was a member here 14 years ago when there was a cartoon farmer guy up in the right hand corner of the site.

It is good to be back.

Alchemist

I believe Hippie didn't know what was happening..a few breeders were fiquiring it out ..when u don't get pd is your first clue ..was told 3 months ago that was happening.

Motarebel

Motarebel

The BS started last spring,suddenly getting US$ was like pulling teeth. He blasted MOS publicly about wanting a wire transfer saying it wasn't safe and a week later wanted me to take a direct deposit. We lost 7k ,really sucks but life goes on and brings us new opportunities.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
The BS started last spring,suddenly getting US$ was like pulling teeth. He blasted MOS publicly about wanting a wire transfer saying it wasn't safe and a week later wanted me to take a direct deposit. We lost 7k ,really sucks but life goes on and brings us new opportunities.
t.hats B.S. somebody needs to find that SOB ..sounds like we should be purchasing seeds to help all the breeders that got screwed... Sorry about that Moto that was alot of work..

R

Ralph Wiley

Was a member of the depot til Dec 2012. Tried to warn some people that jb was shady, but they all called me an asshole. A few were on my side, like tre farmer. Had threads deleted, and my acct suspended. Some were like, wtf, where's Ralphs threads that were here yesterday, and jb would say I deleted em, while I was suspended. I'm back here, was a member along time ago, but don't really remember my username, was back when cali connect, and raskal auctions were crazy, and people weren't going crazy on top dawg yet. Hope to see some old faces from that crooked site over here.

blis84

blis84

Hey anyone know what beans tsd was restocking that they didn't have, I grabbed a pack of night terror freebies that came in a plastic Baggie with a rare dankness sticker no white breeder pack like my ox and blue ox from attitude, same with my cannabiogen peyote purple, both packs are in cheesy clear baggies with a big breeder sticker same as night terror, then we grabbed three packs of Pakistani Chitral kush from cbg and got in in a nice breeder box, I didn't think much of it at the time but now I here tsds dirty practices I'm questioning whether they are legit, if cbg or moonshine comes here maybe they can chime in on there packaging, or maybe someone that got those packs and ran them? Good luck to all the breeders that tsd ripped and JB and whoever else involved will get there's. All those breeders from every nook and cranny in the world, owed money from this dirtbag someone will catch up with him and tune his ass up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom