Seed Germ Question

• Thread starter Bullseyebull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bullseyebull

I got a couple of beans in damp tissues, they are not quite ready yet but the nut has cracked and they have started to open up but no sprout as yet. Reckon they will develop tomorrow but I'm not gunna be in. Anyway the question is "how long can they remain as a little sprout until they are no good?" Lengthwise?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I got a couple of beans in damp tissues, they are not quite ready yet but the nut has cracked and they have started to open up but no sprout as yet. Reckon they will develop tomorrow but I'm not gunna be in. Anyway the question is "how long can they remain as a little sprout until they are no good?" Lengthwise?
Hard to say but eventually the little sprout needs nutrients and a dark wet atmosphere to grow up out of. I have had beans not pop in 3 days and instead of throwing them away i threw them back in the paper towel and left for a week and came back to 2 inch tails coming out of the seed.... be patient

lino

lino

I have had paper towels start to go moldy and the sprout was fine
heres how I do it... and I puify my seed stock of pathogens by destroying bad bugs during germ. and there maintenance free, grow em in outerspace if needed.. I thought I had my seed germ kits perfected until NASA took my kit and did a rework and rework of germ propagation of Lino's 35 Day Wonder plants,, and some fancy anti-fugal strips and cpl other chems. NASA developed Lino"s 35 day Wonder Plants cultivar ASTRO in zero gravity on a rocket ship in outerspace .. HS and JH and most colleges instruct this hydro kit and seed and many cultivation courses are conducted with this kits now.
/

Lot going on here,students get VERY VERY mildew filled cannabis seed, Propagation starts in Lino's Germ kits, polluted seeds are transplanted from the kit to coco, Coco mix is filled with pathogens, students learn techniques to remove pathogens, Now we understand pathogen removal, kinda...

worlds smallest hydro Kit vs coco propagation testing.
I posted many pages from the class literature that outlines these kits on my thread 35 Day Wonder Plants
Day14aa

\
I hope to have online coupons coming to you soon if you have any interests in this kit and many help full tools to add to your arsenal!

Latest posts

Top Bottom