Seed Sprouted

• Thread starter 416
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Hey everyone so my seedling sprouted and is starting to form leaves very slowly I have it set up indoors in a grow tent currently still under 13 watt cfl lights im keeping humidity between 70-75 % and temperature at around 27 degrees celcius can I turn on my viparspectra 450w led during this stage? Or keep the plant under a blue cfl light for now? If i turned both on at the same time would it affect anything?

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hey everyone so my seedling sprouted and is starting to form leaves very slowly I have it set up indoors in a grow tent currently still under 13 watt cfl lights im keeping humidity between 70-75 % and temperature at around 27 degrees celcius can I turn on my viparspectra 450w led during this stage? Or keep the plant under a blue cfl light for now? If i turned both on at the same time would it affect anything?
Hello and welcome to the Farm! I wouldn't hit it with too much light right now as it's just a seedling. Best thing to do is start a grow diary,post some pics and then go from there. Lot of people willing to lend a hand for sure. ;)

Hello and welcome to the Farm! I wouldn't hit it with too much light right now as it's just a seedling. Best thing to do is start a grow diary,post some pics and then go from there. Lot of people willing to lend a hand for sure. ;)
Uploaded a pic right now

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
A pic of it
No it ain’t :)
Welcome to the farm and please use white light when takin’ pics. It’s very hard to see the plant. But it is still tiny i guess, so sticking with cfl seems better.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Got blue cfl's in it right now would have to switch the bulb lol, and whats not it? Didnt get that
Thats not a pic of the plant. Its an expressionist representation of your plant :)
Just turn cfl off and use flash.
I can still see the shell i think, but i am not sure about anything anymore.

Last edited:
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Hopefully thats better?
Much better. Yeah cfl is fine.
You know what your plant looks like so, in the pic you posted, when you look at it, your brain fills in the missing details.
I don’t know what your plant looks like so all i see is cool blue colours :)

Reactions: 416

Your plant is doing fine, start giving it 18 hours light and 6 darkness. CFL is fine. Water it then wait until the pot feels light before watering again. At this stage its taking about 10 ml/day, so you might only water once per week. Good luck!
Thank you!

Much better. Yeah cfl is fine.
You know what your plant looks like so, in the pic you posted, when you look at it, your brain fills in the missing details.
I don’t know what your plant looks like so all i see is cool blue colours :)
Loool yeah now that i took a picture i can see a lot more detail of the plant

Top Bottom