Seed Store Overwhelmed

• Thread starter 3 balls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

I have access to cuttings from many strains and in 5 years of growing have never grown from seed, but.... I want to support this site that I love so much and have a little fun playing around with em.

The problem- holy sheep shit is there a lot to choose from and the doctor only prescribes me so many clonazepam.

My grow:
Coco
DE HPS
CO2 enriched
Environmentally controlled

I'm not looking for a particular flavor, sativa or indica leaning, or a specific medicinal benefit and it doesn't need to smell like a dead skunks butthole.

I would prefer:
Above average yield :) I'm just weird like that.
Easy grower, I have too many to strains to babysit special needs ladies
8ish weeks flower
Bag appeal
(In other words a commercial type strain even though I'm just a dipshit in his garage)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Just ordered Bahama Mama here on The Farm. A little Christmas present for myself and a couple unsuspecting victims. I’m sure they’ll enjoy the smoke!
Upload 2018 12 16 14 11 25

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Got 8 critical+ just getting their 5 points. Doing 10 strawberry amnesia. Had a pack herm on me so hoping for better luck!

Dinafem has been solid for me so far. I stress them constantly and no hermies. Havent done amnesia tho. My criticals are from freebies, i have 5. Have you smoked before? Are they good? Dank? Should i go with them after my pollen chucking grow or order something else. Or i have peyote cookies too, which i like to try.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Dinafem has been solid for me so far. I stress them constantly and no hermies. Havent done amnesia tho. My criticals are from freebies, i have 5. Have you smoked before? Are they good? Dank? Should i go with them after my pollen chucking grow or order something else. Or i have peyote cookies too, which i like to try.
I will clarify i haven't had any other hermie issues with any other dinafem seeds. I think it could happen to any producer and i didn't contact them for a refund. I haven't smoked critical+ yet but have smoked most of their catalogue. I expect it will be good. I really liked moby dick, dinachem, and their white widow. Waiting to start their newer stuff. I would do critical+ > peyote cookies, but probably not red dragon or laughing buddha if that helps you at all lol.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I will clarify i haven't had any other hermie issues with any other dinafem seeds. I think it could happen to any producer and i didn't contact them for a refund. I haven't smoked critical+ yet but have smoked most of their catalogue. I expect it will be good. I really liked moby dick, dinachem, and their white widow. Waiting to start their newer stuff. I would do critical+ > peyote cookies, but probably not red dragon or laughing buddha if that helps you at all lol.

Yeah of course its a common occasion, just wanted to say i had very positive experiences with them. Yeah maybe i’ll do all of them. Not sure. Will work it out.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Yeah of course its a common occasion, just wanted to say i had very positive experiences with them. Yeah maybe i’ll do all of them. Not sure. Will work it out.
Yeah, i just posted that for the same reason. Want to be as open as possible when it comes to money and i realized i could have left a negative comment with no truth behind it. I always squeeze in extra plants. If temperature matters to you, i would maybe do the peyote in the cold so it can purple up. Not sure if that's relevant to you though. I think the criticals could take longer maybe also.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Yeah, i just posted that for the same reason. Want to be as open as possible when it comes to money and i realized i could have left a negative comment with no truth behind it. I always squeeze in extra plants. If temperature matters to you, i would maybe do the peyote in the cold so it can purple up. Not sure if that's relevant to you though. I think the criticals could take longer maybe also.

I think criticals are pretty fast and at this point i’m used to harvesting at diferrent times :) yeah don’t like cramming them inside too tight. Man i need a grow room instead of a tent but i really wouldn’t be justify setting up a room with my smoking habits :D

3 balls

3 balls

I don't get paid until Friday so I have a little time. I appreciate all the suggestions so far! Watching football so I haven't researched them all. I promise you I will take a look at every suggestion given! In the short bit of research so far, Critical+ is sounding real good. High yielding 50day, always nice to have a couple work horse strains to cover the power and ferts costs.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

I think criticals are pretty fast and at this point i’m used to harvesting at diferrent times :) yeah don’t like cramming them inside too tight. Man i need a grow room instead of a tent but i really wouldn’t be justify setting up a room with my smoking habits :D
Not everyone's bag and maybe illegal for you, but i give away my extra. I'm in canada so it's legal though. I mostly give it to people who need it medically, and occasionally meth addicts so that they eat and sleep. Generally i take them to get food first. I generally give away half of what i produce, which is 2 bedrooms and veg spaces. Not applicable everywhere, but yeah.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Not everyone's bag and maybe illegal for you, but i give away my extra. I'm in canada so it's legal though. I mostly give it to people who need it medically, and occasionally meth addicts so that they eat and sleep. Generally i take them to get food first. I generally give away half of what i produce, which is 2 bedrooms and veg spaces. Not applicable everywhere, but yeah.

Very nice way to use your surplus. In reality i would be glad to provide all this weed to cancer patients and i could even do the rso myself and give it away free but even if i don’t take a dime for it, its still seen as dealing here. Very fucked up laws that makes me compost what could essentially end or halt the suffering of another human being or an animal for that matter.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Very nice way to use your surplus. In reality i would be glad to provide all this weed to cancer patients and i could even do the rso myself and give it away free but even if i don’t take a dime for it, its still seen as dealing here. Very fucked up laws that makes me compost what could essentially end or halt the suffering of another human being or an animal for that matter.
Yeah, it's bad. I'm totally with you and understand. Can't jeopardize your freedom. The prohibition laws internationally are pretty much insane. We definitely know better systems by now. Hopefully we can be around and see it change. Lately though, it seems prejudice is back with a fury. Canadians seemingly at odds with what the nation stands for. The world is at a lot of crossroads right now i think.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Yeah, it's bad. I'm totally with you and understand. Can't jeopardize your freedom. The prohibition laws internationally are pretty much insane. We definitely know better systems by now. Hopefully we can be around and see it change. Lately though, it seems prejudice is back with a fury. Canadians seemingly at odds with what the nation stands for. The world is at a lot of crossroads right now i think.

All i feel is misanthropy at this point. Humans suck!

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Were gonna lose the planet soon. I can't believe that's actually true. I'm right there with you. Makes me have a deeper respect for the honesty of plants and animals.

In another point of view, we’ll lose the ability to inhabit this planet and go extinct. Planet will be fine. We humans don’t have the capability of doing such damage. We’re tiny. I feel so sorry for other living beings that share this timeline with us.

If you look at it with a bit more mysticism,
What planet? This is all a dream!

This is true too. After all we’re only illuminant dandelion seeds made up of conciousness, experiencing what time and mortality is. :D

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

In another point of view, we’ll lose the ability to inhabit this planet and go extinct. Planet will be fine. We humans don’t have the capability of doing such damage. We’re tiny. I feel so sorry for other living beings that share this timeline with us.

If you look at it with a bit more mysticism

This is true too. After all we’re only illuminant dandelion seeds made up of conciousness experiencing what time and mortality is. :D
Yeah, no i love being shown a bigger picture and have thought similar before. I often wonder about what planets are. Maybe cells to a huge being, or maybe nothing at all. It's crazy how little we know and how little we see. There could be beings in dimensions we just don't have senses for. They could be around us now, even. And if the galaxy is truly infinite, doesn't our existence make other life probable? Wild stuff.

To be on topic to op. Csi:humboldt has some fantastic seeds for commercial, i call them production, type plants. Anything bubba or urkle cross would qualify for that imo.

Top Bottom