CAMBODIAN 1 X C-99 - 5 PACKS
VIPER - 10 PACKS
MANGA HAZE - 10 PACKS
ROMULAN X BB SAT (FEM) - 6 SEEDS ONLY
LOVE POTION 4 - 10 PACKS
MANGA ROSE X O HAZE - 8 PACKS
PANAMA RED - 3 PACKS (35 SEEDS)
LOVE POTION 3 - 10 PACKS
LADY G X BUBBLE BERRY - 1 PACK (9 SEEDS)
REEFERMAN SOURDEISEL- 9.5 PACKS
G HAZE X LEMON THIA - 2 X PACKS OF 8

SORRY FOR THE DELAY. ME AND REEF HAVE BEEN :mad0223:BUSY GETTING THINGS GOING . SO HOPE U ENJOY THE LIST ABOVE,:rasta2:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
reeferman really did unleash some of his killer private collection, i cant wait to grow some of these myself :)

E

edelephant

dalat, cambo x nep, burmese and panama red!!!

:icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

nurlord

nurlord

If any of you are looking for some of the most unique smells in the cannabis world treat yourself to a pack of Viper.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
when you said you were friends with reef , i didnt know you were partners , good line up m8 ,
secret cheese .

N

Nirrity

damn, could you please unveil what's the deal with LP#3 and LP#4? Reef has mentioned there was in fact 6 LP lines, but I know of only LP#1, LP#1.1, LP#2 and 'new improved' LP#1 (latest edition). Never even heard about #3 and #4! Are they more indicas? more sativas? How they differs in terms of high from the others - that's my main concern....

Also some info about G Haze X Lemon Thai & LADY G X BUBBLE BERRY !!

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

oh yeah, burmese, here i come. are these the 2005 stock that was mentioned?

might have to jump on the potent purples as well. never could finish mine but orchidmans grow of these on the old reef boards convinced me that theres something there. besides, i just love mutants:party0033:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll bet ya I'm at work when these get released:mad0223:

nkkhills

nkkhills

What happent to King, I thought it was on the it way here with the rest of the pack.
Desperately searching for King.

O

organicj

I'll bet ya I'm at work when these get released:mad0223:
you and me too Zoo. I always am at work trying to get some money to spend with logic and get the left overs.(but what good leftovers sometime.........just costly)

OJ

redeye

redeye

great line up there upinsmoke, but please some info on the funderfuck haze...is it reefs kodiak thunder fuck from kodiak island or the supposeed original tang cut from alaska..thanks.

B

BaffledMonkey

I hummed and harred over the burmese a few years ago but opted for pink kush x blackseed and blue thunder instead, I would love to get my hands on a pack of the burmese this time around. Can't wait.
Peace
Baffled

Top Bottom