Seedling Issue. Low Night Temps?

• Thread starter KaptainKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Id still get them off the floor. Something simple as milk crates. Any type of shelf that doesn’t block off bottoms completely. I made a custom one with construction scrap. Floor temp won’t change much with space heater

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

I live in a cold to temperate climate sp I have winter probs as I yse led. What lighting do you use?
I'm running mh/hps on this particular grow. My first grow was under COB LEDs. Gas little temp issues but it was summer when I planted my first crop

Dunge

Dunge

I grew one "hempy bucket" in a supersoil room.
It was in a one gallon milk jug and outgrew all the other plants in the room feeding nothing but Maxibloom.
I have heard of an inverse relationship between pot size and performance in hempy buckets.
This is what I saw.
Might it be that binding root growth allows for shifting productivity above ground?

brazel

brazel

I grew one "hempy bucket" in a supersoil room.
It was in a one gallon milk jug and outgrew all the other plants in the room feeding nothing but Maxibloom.
I have heard of an inverse relationship between pot size and performance in hempy buckets.
This is what I saw.
Might it be that binding root growth allows for shifting productivity above ground?
Generally hydro is known to grow faster.
What's your supersoil?

IMO it's a curvilinear relationship.
Both variables increase together for a bit.. like (1 gallon & 1.5gallon) then one would increase as the other decreases. (40 gallon & 80 gallon) these numbers are just examples.

IMO binding root growth would not shift productivity above ground.
It's not being more productive above ground cause the roots are binded, it's cause you keep feeding it. Roots grow throughout their lifetime.

Some plants do like to be rootbound... to a point... death being that point.

Last edited:
KaptainKush

KaptainKush

Been about a week since transplant into 2 gallon pots and they are very healthy looking plants. Theyre still under a 400w MH but my 1k MH setup is otw.. Thanks for everything guys

20171218 163631 HDR
20171218 163638 HDR
Top Bottom