Seedling Mains

• Thread starter Palmettoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Palmettoman

Palmettoman

Seedling mains
Seedling mains 2
So I have 2 plants that have 4 mains from seeding. I’ve seen 2 main plenty of times. How many others have seen 4 mains?

K

kansabis

Did you top them? Or try to??,that would be a fim then,mean f&c! I missed,as said just keep em even and your good to go.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

i've never heard it happening like that. take it as an omen of good fortune, be sure to clone it just in case it's killer. crying later after u can't get a clone won't help.

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

The lowers run up fast sometimes. It's normal
There is no lowers, seedling poped up like this, four mains no under growth, the only reason the other is so small is because it’s not getting enough light. I had 2 do this from the same seed pack

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

aha wht. widow, still good after all these years, even if u have to do some searching because there are many pretenders it's worth the effort imho.
Yet, i have never grow out WW. i had/gave plans too. a pack of Aloha WW F2 breeding stock. if they pop the mission is to preserve first. and have fun with them later if they make the grade. they have to prove themselves to have me put effort into them just like anything else.
be nice to see yours down the road ready to explode. :) stay vigilante. and google the sick plant guide for weed.

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

D54A3563 9EAE 4B1C B976 AD1434CC869B
They are thriving right now

aha wht. widow, still good after all these years, even if u have to do some searching because there are many pretenders it's worth the effort imho.
Yet, i have never grow out WW. i had/gave plans too. a pack of Aloha WW F2 breeding stock. if they pop the mission is to preserve first. and have fun with them later if they make the grade. they have to prove themselves to have me put effort into them just like anything else.
be nice to see yours down the road ready to explode. :) stay vigilante. and google the sick plant guide for weed.

Top Bottom