Seedlings bending over

• Thread starter EuDiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EuDiesel

I popped six seeds a friend gave me from his dispensary's stock. I'm just kind of doing this out of boredom and because I have always started from clone. Right now a couple of them are bending over after I got back from work.

They are one week old. So far I:
1. Germinated 6 seeds last Wednesday the 20th
2. Moved them after 24 hours into some containers with coco.
3. Introduced a 240w LED light about 5-6" on Tuesday the 26th (yesterday atm)
4. Added some RO water to keep moist on Wednesday the 27th (today)

They've been looking pretty strong until this morning when a couple started looking a little tired. I noticed the container warmed up and I added about 3 shot glasses worth of RO water to get them moist but not completely get the coco wet. I have a small fan blowing in the closet but not directly over the seedlings (no movement, basically just moving the air around).

I came home and two of them are kind of "kinked" over so I raised the light a tad. My friend thinks the kinked one is probably done for and may have a fungal affection. I just wanted to see what you all thought since I've seen various things searching and reading other posts (heat from light, lack of water).

Right now the thermometer says it's 75.5-76.5 F and 30-40% humidity. Any thoughts?

Seedlings bending over
Seedlings bending over 2
Seedlings bending over 3
BeenBurned

BeenBurned

No dome right?
Run "dampening off" thru the search engine here.
The kinked one is toast, sorry. Good luck.

E

EuDiesel

Cool, thanks for the quick reply. I'll get her out and read more about it.

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

You bet...I have tried to stand them up and fill the cup past the damage but have never been successful. Looks like u have everything 'bout right tho.
What'cha growin?

E

EuDiesel

My friend gave me a free pack so I figured why not give it a shot. My last run had an Alien OG and I loved how it turned out. These are (from the packet he gave me):

Alien Jack

(Chem#4 x Alien OG) x Jack Herer
55 - 70 days
Sativa Dominant Hybrid

Alien Jack is a heavy hitting strain with a cerebal high that lasts and lasts. A cross of a purple Chem Alien OG that has tested at 22.5% THC and 1.2%CBD ad a Sensi Seeds Jack Herer male, the flowers this plant produces will not disappoint.

Harvest date: 1/9/14

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

That's a good friend.
Should b killer...
Hope those last 3 words ring tru for you.

Top Bottom