Seedlings Dying Under L.e.d. In Coco

• Thread starter Werner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Werner

I can not get my seedlings to survive. This one had a decent root but when I put it into the coco it is dying. Did I overwater? I used a little bit of nutrients. Is it because the pots too big? Or the LED isn’t effective? Idk what I’m doing wrong. Thank you for any advice. Thatphoto is from yesterday and it alreadylooks worse. This is my second attempt

Seedlings dying under led in coco
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Seeds are costly, I order seeds myself. Just toss you're seeds in a shot glass of water and wait till they sink. Prep you're Dixie cups with loose pro mix or something and wet the medium pretty thoroughly, drop you're beans in you're medium very shallow, no more than about 1\4" and put you're Dixie cups on top of you're grow light or something warm and you should have sprouts within a couple days to a week. Once they've sprouted put them under you're light don't matter what kind or size but make sure their far enough away so they don't get to hot, they love light more the better. Don't water the seed till the medium is dry but not bone dry. If you're seeds don't sink after a few hours of soaking their no good! I run that method and I usually get 10 out of every 12 seeds, sometimes 100%. If they die after they've spouted with this method you're getting bogg seeds, it's happened to me.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Seeds are costly, I order seeds myself. Just toss you're seeds in a shot glass of water and wait till they sink. Prep you're Dixie cups with loose pro mix or something and wet the medium pretty thoroughly, drop you're beans in you're medium very shallow, no more than about 1\4" and put you're Dixie cups on top of you're grow light or something warm and you should have sprouts within a couple days to a week. Once they've sprouted put them under you're light don't matter what kind or size, but make sure their far enough away so they don't get to hot, 65 to 75 degrees they love light more the better. Don't water the seed till the medium is dry but not bone dry. If you're seeds don't sink after a few hours of soaking their no good! I run that method and I usually get 10 out of every 12 seeds, sometimes 100%. If they die after they've spouted with this method you're getting bogg seeds, it's happened to me.

Top Bottom