Seednoevil Checking In!

• Thread starter SoloDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoloDolo

SoloDolo

What's up all my tsd homies,how's everyone been holding up?Just like everyone else I lost a ton of gear and all our journals and documentation held there.Im REALLY HOPING(fingers crossed)the farm might be a better fit for us.

Were still working all our projects into stability as planned.Instant karma the line bodhi handed down is almost in the f3 hybrid generation and we are still working to single out that pink karma phenotype everyone loved so much.I know all the samples given and seeds grown were beyond expectation to the testers.

My white dawg#1(the white x stardawg) my heaviest yielding purple phenotype)x bro grim c99 has moved forward as well.Same with the Killerqueen ibl and Lone star state of mind after the man himself is in full force. Grapelakes(and grape lakes og)which is a very special killerqueen x grapestomper male and killerqueen x grapestomper x og(Underdawg og) project.

I finally acquired my stock of mikado seeds and out of 53 I ended up with one amazing male and females.Wish you were here the project for my mother who passed away from cancer is just about to be created as soon as my best cut this run is ready for a large pollination.To those who don't know the kq cut and mikado played a big part in helping keep my mom who was given 6 months to live with us for over 4 years before the illness took her.I WANT THIS TO BE our healing strain.Some thing similar people can turn to for large thc doses and sufficient edibles\concentrates.

I am also giving my hand at autos.Pagan did handle the autos up until now (Albert walker ,diesel Ryder.chronic ryder crosses all sorts of good stuff.)

But as I mentioned before most of my strain names come from dedications to lost friends and family.Growing up my best friend was known as can a soup on the high school football team and we lost him Jesus 9 years ago Dec.Well I decided it was time for a dedication to him.I'm not going to say much other than a special portion will come from ak47auto family...more on that as the project develops.

Well enough work talk how is everyone?I'm not a ic refugee but I did get booted once because I openly confronted a scam artist who told me in real life we hadn't been sending real seeds back on trades and things of that nature.If that's a ban so be it.It was years ago and I still read butndont post much if at all.

What has everyone been up to I'm on my I phone so a little hard to post but I'm getting use to it.

I hope everyone's been safe.Good vibes and even better grows to all of you.Feel free to message me if we were friends or you were a tester or even a familiar name just wondering a few things about what happened exactly and to who. Eh get at me peoples.Hopefully I can find a way to get my pics back lol.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

there's shit umbrellas in the smoke lounge. Welcome to the shitstorm! Sorry man I'm in a comedic mood this morning.

Welcome to the farm, the home away from home were it's love not work and passion not profit!

SoloDolo

SoloDolo

Oh ya were on a 10 yr goal type arrangement with life coming up on that Mark but still some time and hard work to put in.Right now I do it for the love and to get my work out to other patients who need it.I've had crohns since I was 19.I'll be 30 this yr.I've been growing since I was 15 and somewhere just after starting I felt this calling to create and from that day and my first mikado grow out of emerys old catalog I was hooked.This is deff a love for me and even that first cut I kept ended up getting dusted and seeds passed around to the neighborhood...I don't see a life without it this is what I was meant to do if I ever make a dollar breeding or not.That parts not really up to me lol.

SoloDolo

SoloDolo

Nope. Is he the guy with the strain caveman? I tried finding him in 2011 or so to see if it was cool to use the handle lol. I eventually just added the numbers and figured we could share the name ;^}
Haha I got my name in sort of a similar fashion.Not the seed no evil.first we were see no evil seeds then a friend suggested seed.I had my tattoo artist draw up some art work and things have just moved from there.Sadly I lost the digi image.I've got it on my bicep but need to get it back on paper.gd tsd why I ever put my faith in that dude I have no idea.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Haha I got my name in sort of a similar fashion.Not the seed no evil.first we were see no evil seeds then a friend suggested seed.I had my tattoo artist draw up some art work and things have just moved from there.Sadly I lost the digi image.I've got it on my bicep but need to get it back on paper.gd tsd why I ever put my faith in that dude I have no idea.
Oh ya the evil thing is fine and the devil just be careful with the word GOD and Christianity but honestly I don't want to muck up your thread with negativity because Thcfarmer definitely has exponentially more positives then negatives,

Just stay away from
politics, abortion,religion, sexual orientation and any affiliation with secret societies

Basically stick to weed and think twice before you take ownership of the plant and

volunteer to clean up some horse stalls, we compost the horse shit next to the bull shit behind the chicken pens in the back over here ;^}

H

happy b

You got some excellent sounding strains seed no evil . what is the lineage on bodhi instant karma I don't recall?its not one that I see often . I am a HUGE bodhi fan . his gear is just so strong and vigorous . I got his ssdd goji & the synergy freebies from the tude on the go just now . still in veg.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm, it's become my 'home away from home' (or, my home within home), too. Great group of people here and our admin isn't on some weird power trip, he just wants to get the best of the best on board so the seeds of love can be spread. We're glad you found your way over.

SoloDolo

SoloDolo

It's Pre'98 Bubba x Sour Diesel IBL (Rez). And welcome back Solo, it's good to hear you guys are still hard at work.
Sym brother it's good to see your at it too.I know we did the # thing but I change burners often for safety so sorry if I wasn't on the other end when you needed me.I hope the end of 2014 was a good one for you bud and I hope to get back to our conversations I always appreciated your knowledge and input.its hard to find people who really know what they're talking about and willing to share that knowledge and for that reason I'm glad there are places like this hopefully all goes well and I won't have to relocate in a yr again lol.na I know the farms been around longer than most and I dig the friendly atmosphere.

SoloDolo

SoloDolo

You got some excellent sounding strains seed no evil . what is the lineage on bodhi instant karma I don't recall?its not one that I see often . I am a HUGE bodhi fan . his gear is just so strong and vigorous . I got his ssdd goji & the synergy freebies from the tude on the go just now . still in veg.
Why thank you!kicker is that's a very small mention I could get into detail but I'll save it for another time.like I said I've been at this longer than my children have been alive and hope to pass this on to them when they're older and I'm less able to get around the rooms.sym is 110% correct.bodhi,is a great and generous man.we became friends after a lot of
conversation and as a gesture of kindness he wanted to send me this project of his he lost the parents to in a dramatic heat wave he incurred.when I got the instant karma line I didn't know much of what to expect other than things bodhi had pointed out to me.I have f2s and soon f3s of this line plus among the phenotypes on my run of seeds he sent me I found the most amazing pink magenta phenotype.while more plants showed color or pink and purple than not this was full on pink calyxs.buds the size of sour d but with an amazing indica knock down potency.

I dubbed her pink karma and filled the sites I was on with images of the entire process.Then tsd went under and my home base sort of self destructed.I lost the laptop with the photos.I still have the photos saved to a flash drive but there were so many pictures my friend gave it to me all out of order.it's gonna take like a month to go through these and transfer them to a working pc.

But at least they're not lost forever.Sym saw them.I had 1 full on bubbakush phenotype smell taste and all.2 that I can only describe as sour d with a pink hue.seeing as how the sour father came from a rez project not knowing him I cannot say what he used a father to cross back into his sour cut.

I also had a unusual kush phenotype.very sativa in nature but small frost covered buds much like the pure og clones I've come across.it was no bubba and no sour that's for sure.

Then the pink maiden which was rock hard deadly and darker pink than anything I've come across.

Because she was so special I decided to do a large in cross where I used the best 2 males and hit each pheno found.I then kept equal amounts of the pink phenotype seeds separated for future selection and because I'm sure anyone who finds this phenotype will surely never let it go if they had the choice.the only reason I dont have the cut is because I could either pollinate her or reveg her and I couldn't see leaving it out from the project.while a freak of unexplained nature it was an amazing freak and produced better than most clone only strains I've bred with or grown.all taking 55-65 days finish.the f2 seems to be bringing out more color from this line.While wider variation in expression they all stayed very similar to the f1s given to me.Nice colors and high even done in hempies using synthetics.

I hope to get a lot of these out to the people to try out so I can see on a larger scale what to expect.so far id say it's about an equal 25.25.25.25 split in expressions but I'm sure those numbers are way off.I'd really like to work this line into some sort of stability being a f1 hybrid it does leave something to be desired for the person who wants a uniform grow.but again has wildly amazing phenotypes that any of would be a prized keeper to the medicinal/recreational grower.

In short I am very happy with the results so far and now need to ensure I've locked down the best that this pool of genetics has to offer.but I do see this line always showing some type of variation at least until it's been locked down as an ibl.I think the lineage should tell the story it's made of bubba and sour d so when grown I want every pack to be a solid representation of both parents.trick will be to find out what rez used in his sour d project.maybe that could explain some of these colors idk.either way it's a solid line now as a f1 f2 or f3.especially the ones singled out as pink karma coming from the pink magenta monster.if anyone has any ideas on how to retrieve my photos from tsd Lmk please.it seems like since they were posted on the web they should not ever really disappear.but maybe that's wishful thinking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom