Seeds In My Weed

• Thread starter LabCan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LabCan

LabCan

after harvesting my gelato 45 i noticed that almost every bud has at least 1 seed in it. What the hell happened i asked myself. Now im here asking you all. What the hell happened???

LabCan

LabCan

I know thats the first answer but how will pollen get indoors with no air in. Not the reason. Maybe hermie clones??

LabCan

LabCan

Hermes or flowering too long. From my understanding flowering too long can cause a sort of false pregnancy of some sort causing few seeds in buds. Also a herme will do the same from what I here. I have an old book by a very well known man how can explain it better. I'll post a few lines or too. All above is just imo
Thanks

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Stress? U in a tent or a room? Do your temps ever shift? Shock? Sometimes if you look closely u can track down the source or sources. U didn't notice any open pollen sacs when trimming or harvesting? They almost look like calists but they dry an die different. Differentiating between stress, shock, light leaks etc vs. herming genetics will save u headaches on next grow not to state the obvious. U use a foilar at all? I'd pop them seeds an see if they females. Good luck an vibes jus trying to help.

LabCan

LabCan

Stress? U in a tent or a room? Do your temps ever shift? Shock? Sometimes if you look closely u can track down the source or sources. U didn't notice any open pollen sacs when trimming or harvesting? They almost look like calists but they dry an die different. Differentiating between stress, shock, light leaks etc vs. herming genetics will save u headaches on next grow not to state the obvious. U use a foilar at all? I'd pop them seeds an see if they females. Good luck an vibes jus trying to help.
So if i have females and males does that mean they got pollenated

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Depends, how far along were the males before u culled em? An if they didn't Chuck any pollen then u prolly had/ have a sensitive strain that hermed/shocked or stressed to bad an that'll trigger. Light leaks? Light shortage from power outages etc, you can also get some seeds if u flower for to long, that's nature Makin sure it endures. My opinion in what little I know. Do you still have the buds? Examine em sometime u can see the dried pollen sacs.

Screenshot 20180323 221237
zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

sounds like a bonus to me
Maybe there is gelato 47 in those
You shouldnt have seeds in lots of buds for a late herm. Those usually struggle to make more than a few. Seeds in multiple buds with no males present on a clone only strain is human error or enviormental

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

No saying spray did it dude, say use the spray switch if you have a hermie issue

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
after harvesting my gelato 45 i noticed that almost every bud has at least 1 seed in it. What the hell happened i asked myself. Now im here asking you all. What the hell happened???
We call this the herm gene, instagram never shows all the beans in those big beautiful bud shots bro. That would be bad for business ;)

biogrow2018

biogrow2018

It can also be stress by giving them to much nutricion or a male plant who did it.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

May b 1 of you plants was a little off released a little pollen, b happy you got some free beans, you said it did not hurt your grow, but I would clean out my grow room just in case, but the facts of life prove your girl is not a virgin nature will find a way. SNOLEPERD

dan1989

dan1989

It happens, maybe it just had the hermie trait. Found a few seeds in my Budzilla last run, 3 or 4 total, seems they developed really late as they were really underdeveloped. Didn't seem to do any harm potency wise...

madgrower

madgrower

It happens, maybe it just had the hermie trait. Found a few seeds in my Budzilla last run, 3 or 4 total, seems they developed really late as they were really underdeveloped. Didn't seem to do any harm potency wise...
I found some seeds only in a small bud..my plants got stressed tho so I'm blaming it on that

Latest posts

Top Bottom