Seeds,seed Banks,bio Fertilizers

• Thread starter spyrosrospy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

Hello from Greece!
I am new in farming i am currently grow for 4th time indoor and i always going with advertised seeds from famous seed banks such as Dutch Passion, Greenhouse, Crop king, and now Barneys Farm. Also i used Biobizz soil and nutrients. I now wanna try something different as i am not fully satisfied from the companies i mentioned. I am looking for seeds and fertilizers from Sannie's shop. Anyone has experience with this? I contact them to ask what kind of soil they suggest and they told me to use light mix and with their products Symbiosis mycorizha, perfect start, buffertablets, sannie's bacto, yucca and bac bloom i will not need anything else. I already have Biobizz nutrients used for my current grow(41 days in flowering) but i am not so satisfied. What do you think?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Could you post some pics by any chance? Just curious what your not impressed with. I know for a fact that greenhouse is garbage and so is Barneys. Maybe it has to do with the genetics?

Bannacis

Bannacis

I seen the pics, they look ok to me, possibly could of topped them to get more side branching.
Just curious as to what your not liking, as to not being stable?

spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

I topped once 4 of them and twice the other two of them.
I don't say are not good strains but definetely are not "cup winning" strains as advertised...
The plants are not so thick and i have some problems with nutrients. I think over fed after week 4 in flowering
I measure the ph every time(6.5-6.8) but still have 7.2-7.3 in the soil...i will change the biobizz all mix next time.
What do you think about Sannie's seeds and Sannie's nutrients?
I see you have great experience in farming mate...
I am0 a little confused....

william76

william76

I topped once 4 of them and twice the other two of them.
I don't say are not good strains but definetely are not "cup winning" strains as advertised...
The plants are not so thick and i have some problems with nutrients. I think over fed after week 4 in flowering
I measure the ph every time(6.5-6.8) but still have 7.2-7.3 in the soil...i will change the biobizz all mix next time.
What do you think about Sannie's seeds and Sannie's nutrients?
I see you have great experience in farming mate...
I am0 a little confused....
Some fire genetics on thcbay right here!top quality and there reasonably priced too!76

Bannacis

Bannacis

I gotcha, I definitely had the crappy seed order...lol. So far I've been getting my beans from Attitude seeds.
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/
Peeps on here seem to have good results from thcbay right here. I haven't ordered anything from here yet.
I have learned that what some people call top notch genetics are different than what others may think.
It's all about ones personal preference. What knocks some people out may just buzz others.
Maybe getting a top strain is not the way to go. do some research on the strains that fit your style of grow, and what nutrients are available to you. Just because somebody says this is what we use on this and this strain may not work for you cause your medium, lights, climate is different. Not everybody tells everything they do or add...so it's a gamble so to say.
Try some grow books, narrow down some strains and read up on them. youtube search them.
Remember this, Always keep it simple. You don't need a bunch of high tech or fancy equipment. or high cost nutrients.
Keep your nutrients to a minimum. have patients on problems, most people will want to add nutrients or something right away. usually a good flush of just plain ph'd water will help slow damage on most medium problems. until you can get help.
When posting on here of questions on your grow, give all the info you can as for: medium, water, strain lights, temps...blah blah.. that way somebody can help as best they can.
Don't get flustered, keep positive...the plants can tell your mood. a happy gardener has happy plants...lol
My best plant was a bag seed girl, it was a damaged clone. named it piglet. I turned out to be killer, (no longer have her)(WAAH)... good luck

spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

I gotcha, I definitely had the crappy seed order...lol. So far I've been getting my beans from Attitude seeds.
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/
Peeps on here seem to have good results from thcbay right here. I haven't ordered anything from here yet.
I have learned that what some people call top notch genetics are different than what others may think.
It's all about ones personal preference. What knocks some people out may just buzz others.
Maybe getting a top strain is not the way to go. do some research on the strains that fit your style of grow, and what nutrients are available to you. Just because somebody says this is what we use on this and this strain may not work for you cause your medium, lights, climate is different. Not everybody tells everything they do or add...so it's a gamble so to say.
Try some grow books, narrow down some strains and read up on them. youtube search them.
Remember this, Always keep it simple. You don't need a bunch of high tech or fancy equipment. or high cost nutrients.
Keep your nutrients to a minimum. have patients on problems, most people will want to add nutrients or something right away. usually a good flush of just plain ph'd water will help slow damage on most medium problems. until you can get help.
When posting on here of questions on your grow, give all the info you can as for: medium, water, strain lights, temps...blah blah.. that way somebody can help as best they can.
Don't get flustered, keep positive...the plants can tell your mood. a happy gardener has happy plants...lol
My best plant was a bag seed girl, it was a damaged clone. named it piglet. I turned out to be killer, (no longer have her)(WAAH)... good luck
Thank you very much!

Bannacis

Bannacis

Your welcome... And I have been to Greece Back in the mid 80's...(US Navy)
Athens and some other places my ole head forgets, But I do know I enjoyed it and the peeps where friendly.
Funny...found a little Burger place....Ouzo with my burger, not again...lol

spyrosrospy

spyrosrospy

Your welcome... And I have been to Greece Back in the mid 80's...(US Navy)
Athens and some other places my ole head forgets, But I do know I enjoyed it and the peeps where friendly.
Funny...found a little Burger place....Ouzo with my burger, not again...lol
You are welcome here in Athens whenever you want mate!!

mrspecialk23

mrspecialk23

Hello from Greece!
I am new in farming i am currently grow for 4th time indoor and i always going with advertised seeds from famous seed banks such as Dutch Passion, Greenhouse, Crop king, and now Barneys Farm. Also i used Biobizz soil and nutrients. I now wanna try something different as i am not fully satisfied from the companies i mentioned. I am looking for seeds and fertilizers from Sannie's shop. Anyone has experience with this? I contact them to ask what kind of soil they suggest and they told me to use light mix and with their products Symbiosis mycorizha, perfect start, buffertablets, sannie's bacto, yucca and bac bloom i will not need anything else. I already have Biobizz nutrients used for my current grow(41 days in flowering) but i am not so satisfied. What do you think?

hey man you should look into a breeder called Kane Genetics. He has a instagram page and great genetics!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
This thread is two years old and the last poster hasn’t been seen in well over a year.

the rrock

the rrock

haven't heard from sannies in years,are people still buying his product,Ive grown many of his strains 10+ years back and the only one worth repeating was sugar punch.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Could you post some pics by any chance? Just curious what your not impressed with. I know for a fact that greenhouse is garbage and so is Barneys. Maybe it has to do with the genetics?
Crop King gets a double Bleh from me too. They were terrible last yr before they sold to people that knew absolutely nothing about cannabis..besides..Their shitty cartoon character sux big time..LMAO

Latest posts

Top Bottom