Seeds

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

This is the problem i have....I am a seed hoarder

I Was down to 46 seeds and i read an article where the gov of Canada wants to track all seed purchases so there was a sale and I am up to 76

I now have fem seeds in
Train Wreck
Jack Herer
Sour Diesel
Sour Kush
Exodus Cheese
Northern Lights
White Rhino (wow is that good)
Kushy Kush
Super Lemon Haze
Canuck Cookies
Cindy 99
Blueberry
White Widow
Banghi Haze
Malawi X Panama 12 week sativa :D
And probably 2 i cant remember at the moment.

I am again the chairman of the Hoard!!!!

Last edited:
H

heisen

Alot of those seed names are clone only strains,I try and avoid seed companys that brand there seeds as top names unless it's a X or S1.I have a pile of chem crosses and all kinds.the ones I have I'm looking forward to running are
Dirty sister. (Deadhead OG x GG4)
Lucky 7s (Stardawg X lucky charms)
Pebble pusher (stardawg x fruity pebbles OG)
Sundae stallion (Sundae driver x stardawg)
Copper chem (STARDAWG BX)
Puro papaya (Oni seeds)
pure LVTK ( Las Vegas triangle kush S1
Raindance (deadhead OG x stardawg)

I have over 50 packs of shit to get through but these are the ones I'm looking forward to.

gwheels

gwheels

I just buy them from Canuck seeds. I grow 4 at a time so i grow and have had success with that company. But I do understand what you mean. I just run them. The white rhino was the best weed surprise since i smoked weed. I hope I have a couple like that in the seed hoard. And when I get low maybe i run a mom. I have the gear.

If I were in Cali I would run clones and save some time.

July 21 i run my next indoor (This one is done in a month) and I am running a bubble bucket and a GH waterfarm and some autopots. The bubble bucket was based on your advice. :D I will see how it works but i see a future of a 4 pot DWC with the rez out of the tent on the cold concrete floor (no chiller) and 4 monsters in a 4 x 4.

And next round I am running sativa only. Sour Diesel X 2 and Malawi X Panama X 2 (speed seeds). The sale included 4 bangi haze

And I was happy with my raw diesel queen seeds auto. Now shit is getting real :D I think it is good lighting and a better knowledge of how to use the TDS and PH pen. And a lot of GREAT advice. I love reading and reading about it

gwheels

gwheels

Alot of those seed names are clone only strains,I try and avoid seed companys that brand there seeds as top names unless it's a X or S1.I have a pile of chem crosses and all kinds.the ones I have I'm looking forward to running are
Dirty sister. (Deadhead OG x GG4)
Lucky 7s (Stardawg X lucky charms)
Pebble pusher (stardawg x fruity pebbles OG)
Sundae stallion (Sundae driver x stardawg)
Copper chem (STARDAWG BX)
Puro papaya (Oni seeds)
pure LVTK ( Las Vegas triangle kush S1
Raindance (deadhead OG x stardawg)

I have over 50 packs of shit to get through but these are the ones I'm looking forward to.

Which of those is 60/40 or better sativa? I will keep my eyes peeled
Pebble pusher sounds delicous. Right where i like the flavor
Dirty sister too. But because of the name. I think that is 60 40 indica or better.

I love your grow man. It is impressive. And it helped me to realize that vigilance is how you grow right. Every strain likes a different nute formula and they talk to you. It is not a cookie cutter plan to grow.

PEACE !

Smerb

Smerb

I don't see the problem. I keep seeds like ya'll, its ok you'll be fine. Ill actually buy clones and hold the beans I have for the years to come.

gwheels

gwheels

The one i am looking forward to is this one. I got 5 female seeds and will run 2 with 2 sour diesel next round.
:)

Malawi x Panama is a a straight hybrid between the Old Malawi Killer, and the more refined Panama parental plants from latest generations, creating a 100% sativa F1 hybrid that combines excellent sativa genetics from Central Africa and America.

Both are in the 23% and up rating range and that is where i like it to be :D

Top Bottom