Seeking Breeder Recommendations.

• Thread starter getgoodgenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

getgoodgenes

Hello currently have many years of gardening experience but have tried few banks. Dna/res, RD, kens, dj short, serious, sensi, exotic, archive to name a few. I have always been interested in bohdi, tga, and top dawg but never acquired any beans. Without bashing each other or breeders who devote their lives to improving a plant we are all passionate about I would greatly appreciate some insight on your favorite breeders and what of their selection you admire the most. thanks in advance have a wonderful weekend!

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I have used Nirvana Seeds for a long time with consistent quality results. In particular, I like their white widow.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

DNA , MSNL , barneys farm , nirvana ,and Mephisto are all I've ran but I hear good things about many others

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I'm currently running there sk#1 I havent ran there chemdog . I will keep it in mind for future orders.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I'm currently running there sk#1 I havent ran there chemdog . I will keep it in mind for future orders.
Great, uppy high. The one plant I grew was some of the most potent pot I have ever smoked. Great hopes for the five I have going now.

Last edited:
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Gorgeous plants man !! Hope you get that smoke your looking for !!

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Wish I could grow trees lol stuck with these little bushes. harvest in 2 weeks. She's super dense feels like a rock. Not rks , but has ben a good cheesey skunk.

IMG 7158
H

heisen

Check out fastbuds,they got some fire.i like white widow and blue dream the best.hard to beat blue dream.they also have gorilla glue and all the big names in seed form.

K

kansabis

You answered your own question,grab some top dawg and bodhi and pick up some norstar genetics too,dynasty would be a rec but I haven't tried em yet.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

iv never actually used these guys personally but true canna genetics look good.
iv just ran a nice cut of ocean growns alien rift that was really really nice.a very unique taste.
i grew some baked beanz purple sour bubble and it was dank as hell.
there's so many good breeders out there these days.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I like ace and cbg. There are lots of good choices out there. Normally i just grow whatever people put in my hand rather than order something, i grow for fun and it just feels like the right way to do it. It helps that the folks putting them in my hand have excellent taste/selection/etc.

Indosmv

Indosmv

Hello currently have many years of gardening experience but have tried few banks. Dna/res, RD, kens, dj short, serious, sensi, exotic, archive to name a few. I have always been interested in bohdi, tga, and top dawg but never acquired any beans. Without bashing each other or breeders who devote their lives to improving a plant we are all passionate about I would greatly appreciate some insight on your favorite breeders and what of their selection you admire the most. thanks in advance have a wonderful weekend!
Check @prolific coast seeds on instagram
you can check out @komathegrower he has a bumch of new strains out. the cake bomb is dosidos x pcs, ksmorz is zookies x pcs. Pcs is wifi3(scottsogXcasperog)

Hackerman

Hackerman

I recently ran 2 cultivars from Hazeman Seeds and I am totally impressed. A Grape Stomper and Triple XXX both were very healthy, cloned wonderfully and had some of the frostiest buds I have ever grown (that's 50 years next year).

DismalDude

DismalDude

Great Lakes Genetics is another good place.Loving the Mosca Pink line I got from there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom