Seeking Growers And Dispensary Personnel (cross Posted)

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Hello,

First off, mods please forgive me if this is not allowed. This is not a sales pitch, simply looking to make some real life connections.

I wanted to reach out today to connect with players in the Oregon/Washington cannabis industries, and perhaps arrange for some networking on behalf of my employer.

The reason for this we are currently looking to bring a new product to market in the cannabis industry that will aid growers and dispensaries alike further track their product from germination to end user sale more effectively and have much better control over the whole process. We already have a similar platform seeing great success in the medical industry for various inventory control procedures as well as connecting to EMR's, which further aids physicians in helping their patients. We are looking to offer the same benefits and ease of use to the cannabis industry.

Any contacts you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated. Please know I am not looking to spam these individuals, we're simply looking to reach out and gain valuable insight so we provide software that won't just be used twice and thrown away, but will become a pivotal component in the overall process from germination to end user sale. Anyone that participates in the development and testing phases will receive a generous reward for their participation. Shoot me a DM if you are interested, or you know of someone who is.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer!

One Love,
tobh

Top Bottom