Sensi Grow Ph Perfect Coco

• Thread starter Two.Bears
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

has anyone used Sensi grow ph perfect coco.

if so would love feedback. Considering this for my next grow.

Yesterday put the manicured buds in jars for curing. Everything going great so far.

on task for me next is bubble hash the trim

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive ran sensi for peat. Its petty much the same thing works fine and is fair priced start out slow then worknyour way up

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

will be growing in coco and they formulated the Cal-Mag so not so much binds in coco.

I was wanting to know about adjusting the ph.

I have access to drinking water filtered by machine or water from aquifer.

the drinking water is a ph of 7.

the aquifer is a ph of 8.3.

I used a lot of ph down so I could grow my first crop.

Ive ran sensi for peat. Its petty much the same thing works fine and is fair priced start out slow then worknyour way up

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
will be growing in coco and they formulated the Cal-Mag so not so much binds in coco.

I was wanting to know about adjusting the ph.

I have access to drinking water filtered by machine or water from aquifer.

the drinking water is a ph of 7.

the aquifer is a ph of 8.3.

I used a lot of ph down so I could grow my first crop.
Im gonna do a test in coco here soon. But you dont habe to adjust ph at alla makes thatbpart simple even if ya add other nutes to the mix that are not ph perfect it will adjust

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Thanks brother.

I can mix up a gallon to see what the ph is.

Im gonna do a test in coco here soon. But you dont habe to adjust ph at alla makes thatbpart simple even if ya add other nutes to the mix that are not ph perfect it will adjust

Enforcer

Enforcer

I'm running those nutes now. If your ph is between 4.0-8.0 after mixing everything (and I'm sure it will be) do not adjust the ph. I'm doing multiple feeding per day, so I'm trying to dial in the EC. I'm at 1.4 now. Full strength (about 1.8-2.0) is a bit high for me. I'm using RO water and off brand silicate, ph is 6.6 every time. I was ph adjusting to 5.7. It kept rising to 6.6 in 12 hours and I was developing some leaf issues. Once I stopped adjusting the ph, leaf issues stopped. At this point, I worry more about the EC and ignore the ph, at least while using these nutes.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

much appreciated.

this is what I needed to know
I'm running those nutes now. If your ph is between 4.0-8.0 after mixing everything (and I'm sure it will be) do not adjust the ph. I'm doing multiple feeding per day, so I'm trying to dial in the EC. I'm at 1.4 now. Full strength (about 1.8-2.0) is a bit high for me. I'm using RO water and off brand silicate, ph is 6.6 every time. I was ph adjusting to 5.7. It kept rising to 6.6 in 12 hours and I was developing some leaf issues. Once I stopped adjusting the ph, leaf issues stopped. At this point, I worry more about the EC and ignore the ph, at least while using these nutes.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

What he said. Lol
I’ve ran these before too. Talked with the reps all that. I got some good success but the best I did with them was at full strength and not adjusting ph at all.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I have 6.2 coming out of my utility sink in my basement

I'm going to do coco next n keep it there. 6.2 with 150ppm, I got lucky.

Just add a couple ph drops to adjust

Top Bottom