Seraphim Returns With New Autos!

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seraphim19

Hello to all

I have been away for a while on family business, but I am back now and I hope I can be of assistance to all of those who wish to learn about autoflowering plants.

If you want to know FACTS not opinions ask and I will do my utmost to help you out.

In this thread I will be growing 3 new autos. Sweet Talker, British Blue Blood, and Purple People Eater

I personally developed all three of these and I am growing these ones out to test the quality of the seeds and stability of the genetics.

The seeds were put into pots and have all germinated so that's one worry off my mind.

I will be updating this thread tomorrow(plants are in their dark period right now) with pictures and a rundown of the growing environment and nutrients I will be using.

I hope to catch up with some old friends and make some new ones along the way so stay tuned this one will be awesome

S

Seraphim19

A thread without pictures is boring so I thought I would give you a sneak peak at the british blue blood.

these pictures are of the last generation, the one I will be documenting here is an improved version(hopefully). The updated version has been bred for increased yield while maintaining the blueberry flavour and highly narcotic effect.

Anyway lets get to the pictures!
British blue blood 81
British blue blood 82
British blue blood 83
British blue blood 84
British blue blood close up
British blue blood harvest 2

str8smokn

str8smokn

What's up @Seraphim19 ,let's see your magic brother.im tieing up a hammock and I'm watching. I just had one of the vertigo seeds sprout from jiffy puck, will start a. Thread soon.
STR8 vibes sent

S

Seraphim19

hey @str8smokn good to have you along for the ride.
I just read your comment in the accurate info thread about using ffof, and I would say that it is not a soil I would recommend for autos. In an autoflowering plants early days they are sensitive to nutes and the ocean forest is a hot soil so if you want to get the best out of your girls I would recommend a light mix i.e. plagron light mix or something like it.

Also how are you going with the jiffy pucks? the reason I ask is that I stopped using them about 10 years ago due to the fact they were very acidic and ended up stunting a lot of my plants. I am wondering if they have corrected that issue. If not why not try root riot cubes they are perfect for starting autos and are already enriched with organic root stimulator.

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Seraphim19 so should I hollow out the middle of my pot and refill w/ just a seed starting mix? Not any hydro stores around,just nurseries- that's where the F.F came from.but not anything lighter. Happy frog is just as bad no?i haven't noticed any problems w/ jiffy pucks.also though haven't been growing long enough to know for sure, that's why I'm on here to try and learn more.
Thanks for all of the advise.
STR8

S

Seraphim19

@str8smokn if I were in your position I would either hollow out the middle like you said or empty the pot and mix the ffof with some seedling soil to water it down. either way will work and should prevent any problems from occurring

Quagmire

Quagmire

Looks like this thread is off with a blast. One nice looking British Blue Blood there, love the name being English breed myself.. lol
Curious to know what nutrients your using and when to give them what. The world of Auto's is already proving to me to be an entirely different monster.. I'm certainly no pro but know enough about regular beans to see the huge difference in demands the plant has and when. I've already made a few mistakes like following the feeding schedule on the bottle. I'll list on my thread foods and soils used so you can help me over there.. looking forward to seeing your strains..

Quagmire

Quagmire

Took some shots of my girls today.. very uniform strain as the 3 of them show little variance which is unusual, you'd think at least 1 of them would be a bit different eh? I hope this is a sign of good genetics.. and I finally got a good answer of the desc of what I'm growing..
The Sour 60 ( Joint Doctors "Lowryder", Dutch Passions "Master Kush", Dj Shorts "Original Blueberry", and BOG's "Sour Bubble" ) = Bubblegun

IMG 0033
IMG 0035
IMG 0048
S

Seraphim19

I finally got around to taking some pics so I could show you the set up and the girls.

I forgot to take pictures of the sweet talker but you can see her(hopefully, reg seed) in the background in one of the shots I will show her off properly next time.

I will be doing these plants in a converted cupboard(stealth).

Just a normal wardrobe lined in mylar with a few holes in the back for air intake
I have got 2 usb powered fans to circulate air through the canopy, and I will be replacing the 4" intake fan that was in the hole on the right.

20150131 185922

Up above I have got the carbon filter and fan attached to the top. The white light is a 135w 3w led light(90w actual draw) and the black one is a 180 w 3w led light with optical lenses (120w actual draw).
I also have a clip on fan for air circulation and the other clip on fan on the door is just helping to keeping temps under control until the new intake fan arrives.
20150131 185932

The lights are on a 20 hrs on 4 hrs off cycle and will remain this way forever!

I will be using bio bizz grow, bloom and possibly top max. the only other thing I plan to use is molasses.

I used regular garden centre soil with a few little bits added.

Soil mix
70% garden centre soil
30% perlite
1 tablespoon bat guano per 10 litres
2 powdered egg shells per 10 litres

This is my British Blue Blood at 19 days old. She is in a 16 litre root pouch pot.
20150131 185946

She is growing well, but is demanding more nutrients as she is a little pale, so I will be upping her dosage next feed.
20150131 190002

These two are Special Reserve. It is a small to medium sixed plant that finishes quickly. it also has extreme power, trich coverage, and a flavour like no other! This strain doesn't leave the farm, hence the name special reserve.

the first one is about a week old and the second one is about 3 days old. The first one is in an 8 litre root pouch pot and the second one is in a 6 litre airpot.
20150131 190014

20150131 190029

20150131 190042

20150131 190054

This next one is purple people eater. It is in its early days and I can see it needing at least 3-4 generations before I get it where I want it to be. right now I am testing for phenos and seeing which ones I will be using to take the project forward.

She is in a 6 litre airpot
20150131 190123

20150131 190109

A lights on shot
20150131 190406

20150131 185922
20150131 185932
20150131 185946
20150131 190002
north knect

north knect

I finally got around to taking some pics so I could show you the set up and the girls.

I forgot to take pictures of the sweet talker but you can see her(hopefully, reg seed) in the background in one of the shots I will show her off properly next time.

I will be doing these plants in a converted cupboard(stealth).

Just a normal wardrobe lined in mylar with a few holes in the back for air intake
I have got 2 usb powered fans to circulate air through the canopy, and I will be replacing the 4" intake fan that was in the hole on the right.

View attachment 481373

Up above I have got the carbon filter and fan attached to the top. The white light is a 135w 3w led light(90w actual draw) and the black one is a 180 w 3w led light with optical lenses (120w actual draw).
I also have a clip on fan for air circulation and the other clip on fan on the door is just helping to keeping temps under control until the new intake fan arrives.
View attachment 481374

The lights are on a 20 hrs on 4 hrs off cycle and will remain this way forever!

I will be using bio bizz grow, bloom and possibly top max. the only other thing I plan to use is molasses.

I used regular garden centre soil with a few little bits added.

Soil mix
70% garden centre soil
30% perlite
1 tablespoon bat guano per 10 litres
2 powdered egg shells per 10 litres

This is my British Blue Blood at 19 days old. She is in a 16 litre root pouch pot.
View attachment 481388
She is growing well, but is demanding more nutrients as she is a little pale, so I will be upping her dosage next feed.
View attachment 481389

These two are Special Reserve. It is a small to medium sixed plant that finishes quickly. it also has extreme power, trich coverage, and a flavour like no other! This strain doesn't leave the farm, hence the name special reserve.

the first one is about a week old and the second one is about 3 days old. The first one is in an 8 litre root pouch pot and the second one is in a 6 litre airpot.
View attachment 481395
View attachment 481396
View attachment 481400

View attachment 481401
This next one is purple people eater. It is in its early days and I can see it needing at least 3-4 generations before I get it where I want it to be. right now I am testing for phenos and seeing which ones I will be using to take the project forward.

She is in a 6 litre airpot
View attachment 481403

View attachment 481402

A lights on shot
View attachment 481404
When u said your British blue blood was 19 days old..is that from germination or wat? Looks filled in ALOT for 19 days old??

north knect

north knect

@north knect when I say the blue blood is 19 days old I mean 19 days from being above ground.

I always use the day they are above ground as day 1
Kk well I must say it is very vigorous!! I have to purple kush autos At 14 days today and mine are nowhere near as full or tall lol

S

Seraphim19

Kk well I must say it is very vigorous!! I have to purple kush autos At 14 days today and mine are nowhere near as full or tall lol

Thanks mate, so far she is doing what I want. The selection for breeding this generation was made mainly on size and structure as I found the previous version gave a smaller yield than I wanted.
Fingers crossed that I haven't compromised on quality, but I will only know once I try it.

north knect

north knect

Thanks mate, so far she is doing what I want. The selection for breeding this generation was made mainly on size and structure as I found the previous version gave a smaller yield than I wanted.
Fingers crossed that I haven't compromised on quality, but I will only know once I try it.
Do u do any lst to your autos? I seem to be the guy to ask

S

Seraphim19

Do u do any lst to your autos? I seem to be the guy to ask
Yes I regularly lst my autos. I usually combine it with leaf tucking.
I know for a fact that the blue blood will get some lst as soon as it starts to stretch. I will be bending the main stem down to stimulate growth in the branches and I will be pulling the branches out a little so everything has direct light and froms a nice even canopy.

north knect

north knect

I know for a fact that the blue blood will get some lst as soon as it starts to stretch. I will be bending the main stem down to stimulate growth in the branches and I will be pulling the branches out a little so everything has direct light and froms a nice even canopy.
Ya I'm planning on doin lst and perhaps a little scrog to help spread everything apart evenly

Quagmire

Quagmire

I do the same thing Seraphim.. especially the tucking of them big fan leaf's that block budsites.. I like to create what I call line of sight between the HPS lumens being put out and the bud areas.. I've bent over many a branch and was not sure if it would be good or bad on these Autos so glad your talking about it.. I can sure see how yield would be improved with some training and getting more budsites to the light with even a SCROG setup on 2 or 3 of them as I'm a big fan of SCROG growing having done my AK47 that ways for years.. sure glad you have this thread going so we can pop in and ask questions and learn.. thanks for sharing mate..

Quagmire

Quagmire

After looking at these photos a bit closer, I'm liking that Blue Blood more and more.. the growth on it is unreal, node spacing is super tight. Now is this because of your using the LED style lights or would it grow with the same vigor and style under a 400w hps. When she stretches, how far does she go usually, double or more like triple..? cheers m8te

Latest posts

Top Bottom