Sessions, Sessions, Sessions

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

Sessions Targets Immigration Protections As States Consider Sanctuary Policies For Marijuana

California Governor Jerry Brown is pushing back against Jeff Sessions, telling reporters that the attorney general acts "more like Fox News than a law enforcement officer." The comments came after the Justice Department filed a lawsuit against the state, challenging its sanctuary laws on immigration.
The lawsuit comes as an increasing number of states consider adopting sanctuary laws for their marijuana programs. Similar to sanctuary laws for immigration, declaring a city a cannabis sanctuary prohibits local law enforcement from cooperating with federal agencies on marijuana enforcement.
The city of Berkeley declared itself a sanctuary for medical marijuana patients in 2008. In February, the city declared itself a sanctuary for recreational consumers too – the first jurisdiction in the nation to do so.

Link: https://www.forbes.com/sites/monazh...anctuary-policies-for-marijuana/#7e365f4c6126

Freshone

Freshone

As a resident of california i can tell you that Jerry Brown is a straight up fuckin loon and so are almost all of californias policies on everything.Sorry to say it but sessions is right about immigration policy here,as for weed same as it always was,million laws trying to ensnare any law abiding stoner they can and thats from our own state not even federal.

Rcubed

Rcubed

As a resident of california i can tell you that Jerry Brown is a straight up fuckin loon and so are almost all of californias policies on everything.Sorry to say it but sessions is right about immigration policy here,as for weed same as it always was,million laws trying to ensnare any law abiding stoner they can and thats from our own state not even federal.
Sessions is not right. His attitudes reflect his ignorance and underlying racism. He also believes that anyone using MJ is a bad person
I'll take Brown over Sessions every day of the week for those reasons alone. Brown likes weed.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

NO..You can't call me Beauregard..Not passing it to you Bucko......LMAO

Jeff sessions2

Top Bottom