SFV OG/Chem 91-PK/91-Motorbreath-Kush Inc-Super Silver Afghan Power Grow

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

I know that I've been away for a minute, all this relocating and trying to get back up and running. Since I didnt have anything to smoke on I rushed about 20 sum plants into flowering with only a 30 day veg from seed. Out of the male/females that I put in I only ended up with 3 females. I got 1 OG91, 2 Motorbreaths, 1 PK91, and 1 SSA about 17 days into 12/12, then I got 1 OG91, 2 Kush Inc's, and 2 PK91's a week behind those. Already took cuts from all them.
In the veg room I got 1 OG91, 1 SSA(confirmed female), and 1 Kush inc(I think I caused her to lockout early in veg, not looking so good. Pics to come as soon as I finish going through all these damn boxes to find my camera. Also I'm flowering the first group under the 1000 watt Hortilux Blue ( the damn near $200 bulb) and I can see a major fucking difference from when I had the HPS in during the first two weeks.

A

A-Roe

Welcome back! Cool strains! Eyehorti blues are worth every penny.
Thanks for the welcome back Walter and this Blue is truth, I figured what the hell if it does what I expect it to do I'll buy one every three months, all I have to do is set aside enough bud to cover the cost.

catdaddy

catdaddy

okay, nice set of genes you're working with, can't wait to see how do with them. sub'd and gl on the rest of the run.

A

A-Roe

Super Silver Afghan
Okay 992
Okay 993

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Appreciate ya takin the time to share the gals wit us A-Roe its hard work.... but somebody gotta do it, Danks 4 sharin' n kick ass trainin' ;) Peace SSP

kroonboon

kroonboon

Sick A Roe! Love the way the Motorbreath #1 is popping my man!
Cant wait to see ehat your Valley Dawg does!

Top Bottom