SFV OG/Chem 91-PK/91-Motorbreath-Kush Inc-Super Silver Afghan Power Grow

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Got some Cal-Mag issues that Im working on, ran out of cal-mag two weeks ago and was too lazy to go get some paying for it now though.

Mogrow

Mogrow

shit A-Roe, those girls are stacking up nice for 30 days damn.... u gonna have some nuggage cal mag issue or not.
rock on bro.

A

A-Roe

Look who's trying to step they're game up!

A

A-Roe

Right now Valley Dawg #3 is the powerhouse but since I got the rest of them going I'm going to have to get back to you on that one tree king, cause my MotorBreath #6 is so frosty,sticky,and stank it is unreal but the yield is unbelievable low, I mean Forum cut GSC low. And pic 4 is the BlueWreck.

T

tree king

yeah get back to me on that if you could id really like to know. the valley dawg sounds like its the truth. im currently growin 7 phenos of the motorbreath and the one i think im gonna keep smells like straight chem roadkill im lovin the smell. have you grown the uber dawg a-roe?

A

A-Roe

yeah get back to me on that if you could id really like to know. the valley dawg sounds like its the truth. im currently growin 7 phenos of the motorbreath and the one i think im gonna keep smells like straight chem roadkill im lovin the smell. have you grown the uber dawg a-roe?

I gotcha ya, as for the uber dawg I haven't got a chance to grow her yet but thanks to a great guy I'll be running her here shortly.

alligator

alligator

Very nice! I've been searching everywhere for uberdawg but i think I missed that boat.
But after seeing your shots of the valleydawg...i need to jump on these.

Any valleydawg updates?

Top Bottom