SFV OG/Chem 91-PK/91-Motorbreath-Kush Inc-Super Silver Afghan Power Grow

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

@A-Roe

Sup bro, hope things been going good for you...glad to see u rocking out the Pisces, I found an amazing mototbreath pheno myself (opposite of yours Chemdog D w some of influences and a unreal yield.potential)...

Just cracked some super silver afghans over here and wondered if you could let me know how they smoked...looking for a male between this and alien grapevine to dust a few ladies with, just trying to get a grasp of flavor profiles and plant structure...

Be easy bro
2dogwalker

A

A-Roe

The SSA were nice smoke at least one was the other was real airy, probably could have went a lot longer than what I took it, and the other one threw nanners late in flowering but it had a nice catpiss-hazey type smell and taste to it, in flowering it had like a citrus type smell.Big Yield.

2DogWalker

The SSA were nice smoke at least one was the other was real airy, probably could have went a lot longer than what I took it, and the other one threw nanners late in flowering but it had a nice catpiss-hazey type smell and taste to it, in flowering it had like a citrus type smell.Big Yield.
Thanks bro i got 5/6 above ground gonna wait till spring to see what they are made up of hopefully a nice lady will show her head...onepheno has mmuch fatter baldes thinking she could be the affie....

Thanks again for the report man hope 2014 is good to ya
2dog

A

A-Roe

Few packs of the SSA, if so those where freebies, think I got a few left.

A

A-Roe

Hopefully this is like the very first batch of Motorbreath i had the middle pic is the seed plant the other two are the clones.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Note to self: end of week 3 is 9-22
VD#3
View attachment 340044

Wow
A that was one hell of a grow starting all the way back in 2013
Diggin on the way you handled the ladies
Seems like you were gone a min in 2014 or just working on other projects....
I am a Sativa Fan and have wanted to get a hold of the Vietnamese Black forever myself
so when Loompa Farms created Black Yeti I was On it big time

Yea Brother you have the touch
temps causing you some misfortune its all Good.
Great Job
FlyJ

stellar

stellar

hello A-Roe,

i just finished flowering these two crosses and signed up here to give you, and anyone else reading planning to grow these, a heads-up about male pollen during flowering. all of my plants showed pollen sacks, "nanners", at around 3 or 4 weeks after going 12/12. no light leaks. i had 12 plants, 6 of each cross, and had to discard more than half of them because they had too many pollen pod thingies. the plants i kept still all had nanners but i didn't want to throw them all away and have wasted all that time and effort. i flowered the remaining 5 and removed any sack i could find until harvest (10 weeks flowering). got some seeds in the buds from what i can tell from initial inspection, but less than i expected. buds look good otherwise and have been curing now for about a week. hopefully there aren't too many seeds hiding in there.

anyway, just thought i should tell you about my hermie-issue, i think it's the Chemdog 91 skva that's causing the confusion, but i'm just guessing.. maybe you will be fine and it was something on my end, but i will follow this thread and see how it turns out. good luck!

A

A-Roe

hello A-Roe,

i just finished flowering these two crosses and signed up here to give you, and anyone else reading planning to grow these, a heads-up about male pollen during flowering. all of my plants showed pollen sacks, "nanners", at around 3 or 4 weeks after going 12/12. no light leaks. i had 12 plants, 6 of each cross, and had to discard more than half of them because they had too many pollen pod thingies. the plants i kept still all had nanners but i didn't want to throw them all away and have wasted all that time and effort. i flowered the remaining 5 and removed any sack i could find until harvest (10 weeks flowering). got some seeds in the buds from what i can tell from initial inspection, but less than i expected. buds look good otherwise and have been curing now for about a week. hopefully there aren't too many seeds hiding in there.

anyway, just thought i should tell you about my hermie-issue, i think it's the Chemdog 91 skva that's causing the confusion, but i'm just guessing.. maybe you will be fine and it was something on my end, but i will follow this thread and see how it turns out. good luck!
Yeah Ive been keeping a close eye on the whole room because almost everything is from seed. Ive witnesses first hand the herm issues with the SoCal pollen havent had any trouble out of mine so far and Ive had heat waves in the room, the only plants effected were those directly under the light, which these were not. What medium you run them in?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Im runnin a valley dawg(3 weeks bloom) and just popped some blush and truth serum.really lookin forward to em.
iv never seen any reports of herms from jimmys gear until i readstellars post there.and iv been lookin at alot of pisces journals.it seems most people are happy with theyr results.
Yours are lookin awesome -A-roe

stellar

stellar

What medium you run them in?

i grow in coco (4 gallon containers) in a 8x8 grow tent, 2 x 600w hps with good ventilation and temperatures. i have been growing indoors for more than 15 years. i had one mk-91 that i could only find two yellow pollen pods on during the whole grow, but now i find more hidden inside the drying buds. hopefully you'll be fine, i have heard about the chemdog 91 and nanners before though but maybe i messed it up somehow along the way and stressed them out without realizing.

iv never seen any reports of herms from jimmys gear until i readstellars post there.and iv been lookin at alot of pisces journals.it seems most people are happy with theyr results.

hi, there are at least two reports of hermies in this forum that i have seen, one about the socal s1's and another regarding polaris, which is another Chemdog 91 skva cross:

The Pisces Genetics Arsenal

SoCal Master Kush S1

Top Bottom