SFV OG/Chem 91-PK/91-Motorbreath-Kush Inc-Super Silver Afghan Power Grow

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

MK-91 day 39 no nanners or balls but I do got a dud! My Keeper hopefully I can get the new clone to root puppies ate the rooted clones of all plants that are in the flowering room.
DSC 0175

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

MK-91 day 39 no nanners or balls but I do got a dud! My Keeper hopefully I can get the new clone to root puppies ate the rooted clones of all plants that are in the flowering room.
View attachment 574374
Haha the puppies ate your cuts?little stoned bastards.lol.
everythings lookin on point buddy.
my wee valley dawgs still going allright.
20160206 195701
not sure but looks to b sfv dom.never ran either parents or anything with em in the mix so cant be sure.
also popped a wee fly blush and truth serum.

blazer

blazer

View attachment 574374
Looking good @A-Roe hows the smells what type of pheno's you getting really like the MK-91,I did get manners on mine every pheno but was killer smoke, Glad to hear you had no nanners on her good vibes bro!

blazer

blazer

Haha the puppies ate your cuts?little stoned bastards.lol.
everythings lookin on point buddy.
my wee valley dawgs still going allright.View attachment 574486not sure but looks to b sfv dom.never ran either parents or anything with em in the mix so cant be sure.
also popped a wee fly blush and truth serum.
Looking good is that you Happy? Gots any pics of the blush and truth?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Looking good is that you Happy? Gots any pics of the blush and truth?
Tis bud.no yet.theyr still small.only a few weeks in but theyr coming on well.the ts has big really dark leaves and really rubbery shoots and the blush has really wide indica leaves and both were just going to grow straight up and down with no real branching so i topped em and iv topped the ts again but its growin a wee bit faster than the blush.iv only popped 1 of each atm as iv not really got room to get em all going atm but was busting to get a wee look so since theyr fems i just done one of each just now.also got a wee Chemdog D x sour dubb going from cannarados dubble d.lookin forward to em all.

stellar

stellar

that's great news A-Roe, happy to hear there are no signs of hermz! i took cuttings of the mk-91 that hermed the least in my grow, the leaves were almost black and it was a beautiful plant, like a clone of the socal. the best smell of them all as well. the cuttings took FOREVER to root, not kidding. now i have 4 clones, will grow them out and see how it goes this time, can't figure out where i went wrong to have all my plants turn hermie.

blazer

blazer

Tis bud.no yet.theyr still small.only a few weeks in but theyr coming on well.the ts has big really dark leaves and really rubbery shoots and the blush has really wide indica leaves and both were just going to grow straight up and down with no real branching so i topped em and iv topped the ts again but its growin a wee bit faster than the blush.iv only popped 1 of each atm as iv not really got room to get em all going atm but was busting to get a wee look so since theyr fems i just done one of each just now.also got a wee Chemdog D x sour dubb going from cannarados dubble d.lookin forward to em all.
Sweet can't wait to see what they do for you glad your back!
that's great news A-Roe, happy to hear there are no signs of hermz! i took cuttings of the mk-91 that hermed the least in my grow, the leaves were almost black and it was a beautiful plant, like a clone of the socal. the best smell of them all as well. the cuttings took FOREVER to root, not kidding. now i have 4 clones, will grow them out and see how it goes this time, can't figure out where i went wrong to have all my plants turn hermie.
Good luck with the cuts mine still through nanners unfortunately but was some dank smoke!

A

A-Roe

@blazer @stellar how long did you guys veg for, mine went 2+ months before going in. Not something I would want to try with something I dont feel is worth it but it was a thought I just had, thinking back on what one of the homies said about the natural veg and flowering times of a plant.

blazer

blazer

@blazer @stellar how long did you guys veg for, mine went 2+ months before going in. Not something I would want to try with something I dont feel is worth it but it was a thought I just had, thinking back on what one of the homies said about the natural veg and flowering times of a plant.
Can't remember how long I vegged for will have to look back at it(looks like about 9weeks+/-), how they turn out for you after all?

Last edited:
stellar

stellar

hi guys, sorry for late reply A-Roe, veg around 1.5 months if i remember correctly. now that the buds are well cured i can say that the smoke was straight up weak, which i attributed to the hermie issue. made some decent extract though! was going to run the cuttings but now that i read that blazer's cuts hermied as well i might just skip it and grow something else.

any good strains that you guys can recommend that is available in fem seed?

here are some bud shots of the Pisces Genetics MK-91 (SoCal Master Kush x Chemdog 91 skva)
 P3M9012

P3M9016

P3M9017

P3M9019

blazer

blazer

hi guys, sorry for late reply A-Roe, veg around 1.5 months if i remember correctly. now that the buds are well cured i can say that the smoke was straight up weak, which i attributed to the hermie issue. made some decent extract though! was going to run the cuttings but now that i read that blazer's cuts hermied as well i might just skip it and grow something else.

any good strains that you guys can recommend that is available in fem seed?

here are some bud shots of the Pisces Genetics MK-91 (SoCal Master Kush x Chemdog 91 skva)
View attachment 587164

View attachment 587165
View attachment 587166
View attachment 587167
Wow and those Nugz Look Great @stellar,
I Ran the Romulan Haze and had zero nanners and was awesome smoke nice yielders and some nice flavors with the haze in there

stellar

stellar

thanks @blazer! i know, right?! the nugs look great, smell great and got amazing flavors, but the fire just wasn't there.

thanx for the recommendation, i should have put: no haze!! lol. will check it out but looking for something with like 70 days flower max, also not married to pisces.. looking for any breeder with good fem seeds

blazer

blazer

thanks @blazer! i know, right?! the nugs look great, smell great and got amazing flavors, but the fire just wasn't there.

thanx for the recommendation, i should have put: no haze!! lol. will check it out but looking for something with like 70 days flower max, also not married to pisces.. looking for any breeder with good fem seeds
They were done at 70 you can see em like on page 3 of the Pisces forum,
Divine & CSI have gave me some nice Medz

Latest posts

Top Bottom