SFV OGK Bx1 & Others

• Thread starter ape1337
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Just wanted to share a few pics that I managed to salvage since the thread that i started in 2008 and all my pictures are gone forever. I knew I should have saved everything on an external HD.

Hope you like!

Sfv ogk bx1  others 3

Sfv ogk bx1  others

Sfv ogk bx1  others 4

Sfv ogk bx1  others 2

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

that looks awesome. was that the keeper pheno or is that several different plants?

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Thanks guys. Yeah this is my p5 keeper pheno from the first Kryptonite SFV Bx1 release back in 08 here on the farm that I chose above all the other ones. These pics are over the course of multiple runs while I was dialing her in. I popped the 10 beans and got like 7 females and Pheno 5 was the winner. It was close between p2 and p5, but p5 won out. I wish I didn't toss p2 now though because she was nice. In the thread I had pics of all the other phenos up until chop time while I was making the selection. I feel for anyone who put in work with a grow thread for multiple years, only to lose it with the site changes. Take care everyone.

Last edited:
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

that sucks it was lost.. That thread was the reason why i purchased 2 packs of BX2s.. But never even came close to getting anything as close as your p5.. She looks bomb as fuck, Hope you still have her around.. Did she taste/smell spot on OG?

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Wasup bros thanks for the kind words. Yeah United, P5 is still around. That girl puts out fat greasy nugs of lemon pinesol stank! I've never grown the actual clone of the sfv but I used to smoke it all day long and still do sometimes ( the actual clone ). They're pretty much identical in smell and taste. Did you end up keeping any of your BX2's United?

Yo venom I was checking out your multi strain thread.. Lookin killer man!

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Wasup bros thanks for the kind words. Yeah United, P5 is still around. That girl puts out fat greasy nugs of lemon pinesol stank! I've never grown the actual clone of the sfv but I used to smoke it all day long and still do sometimes ( the actual clone ). They're pretty much identical in smell and taste. Did you end up keeping any of your BX2's United?

Yo venom I was checking out your multi strain thread.. Lookin killer man!

I remember your thread man.. it was one of the first threads i have stumbled upon on these forums. seriously dank as fuck!!
Glad to see your still around ape!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Good to hear u still got her.. Killer find bro.. No keepers from the bx2. Found nothing that resembles your og.. They all had a earthy pine smell and most ended up being autos.. Still have beans left but prob won't pop any tho.. U any going now?

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll drink a Guinness to that, Is this my main man Ape? good to see you and that Og again. hold it down brother Old Sapp is still around LOL.

E

EssBeeZee

Do like!

Gotta snag me some seeds from one of these places this year.

Sorry to hear about the thread loss, with plants like that though, I urge you to make another!

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
What up green fiends! Check out my Super Sour Diesel Pheno 1. Only popped two beans and P2 got culled early. Turns into a deep dark violet mistress when temps go under 70. I guess elites SS diesel was a selected SOUR OG crossed with a chosen SD IBL. She smells like my P5, which is lemon stank. Gonna take her to 75 like I do my P5.. Stretches like a mofo and is stable so far.. Day 60..

DSC02501   Copy
DSC02504   Copy

DSC02514   Copy

Here's a little SSD girl in a 5gal smartpot with a tomato cage. She's easily gonna stretch another 2 feet. Maybe even bigger though, i've heard good things about these smart pots. First time using them.

DSC02519   Copy

It's P5!
DSC02521   Copy

Happy 2013 farmers!

Last edited:
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Thanks bros. It's been four years since I have played with beans =). I got all the early cali connect stuff before the madness, raskal gear, and some old ass elite genetics beans before he dabbled in the ultimate chem fiasco. Just popped some Lemon Larrys, White Bubba, and Pre-98 s1's =)

I'll drink a Guinness to that, Is this my main man Ape? good to see you and that Og again. hold it down brother Old Sapp is still around LOL.

You know it dude! Nothing does a body good like some guinness and kush! SAPP good to see you're still holdin down the fort man. Late reply my bad.

Top Bottom