SFV OGK Bx1 & Others

• Thread starter ape1337
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

Oh my bad man I meant the Decap that 5LG put up. That's a very nice hybrid you nailed it. I keep going back to that thread being hypnotized by how frosty those nugs are in the first set of pics.

ya he killed that hybrid and for the life of me i cant figure out how he got it to frost up like that, i'm still running an original cut and never come even close to what he's showing of her.

thank you:)

lilzayne

lilzayne

Dude, you really make me wan't to pop some of my OGK BX1's from the original 08 release. Your thread makes me so stoked I have those beans. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

You know i put some of those in water two days ago...dj
SAM 1635

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Do you have any experience with these beans? They were released in 09 and I don't wanna waste my time if they are duds.. I know some gems are in the pre 98 s1's though.

View attachment 302839
the Raskal OG is off the charts....its OGR's fire og x SFV...all those were the best gear he ever put out...those SFV also....i would pop those two immediately if you have room...all of them are good....before the auto BS...dj

Last edited:
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

Highagain whats up man? I haven't seen you active for some years. Good to see you're still around kickin! I just noticed you have a thread up which i'm def gonna be checkin in on. I remember your Bx1 man, and I think swerve still uses some of your pics on his site. Didn't hightimes also use your bx1 pics? You rocked her hard. This is still the same old P5 SFV Bx1 Cali Connect 08 release. I think it was Captain Cript that dusted and made these beans though when he was still with CC. I just started phenotype hunting again with beans and I can't imagine ever losing her. You must have come across some dank to let your cut go because I have always maintained that yours was nicer. Take it easy man and thanks for checkin out the thread.
yeah i still talk to the Capn...he sent the afghan dust to swerve, and swerve bred them and they were supposed to split the profits...it didn't happen...heard Swerve still owes him 10K for that cross...they were released under Kriptonite and Cali Conn both..peeps were on ic camping out for these...like a Rez release....caused the servers to crash....Swerve also used Melting Pots pics of her...he later compensated MP for the use of his pics...and swerve did use the bx1 pics for the bx2's...love this girl...high hopes on these i just popped..dj

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Dude, you really make me wan't to pop some of my OGK BX1's from the original 08 release. Your thread makes me so stoked I have those beans. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!

Yeah lilzayne you should def jump on those. I found another keeper pheno "p2" that i tossed in 09 and I still regret it to this day. I really don't know what the hell was going through my mind. I had pics of her in my old thread and her calyx to leaf ratio was off the charts and she was a lanky stretcher that stunk up the place. For sure youre gonna find some sweet plants when you pop those beans.

the Raskal OG is off the charts....its OGR's fire og x SFV...all those were the best gear he ever put out...those SFV also....i would pop those two immediately if you have room...all of them are good....before the auto BS...dj

Yo whats up DJ! Do you know what the make up is of that SFV pack? Was it his f4 crossed with the cut? Good luck with the BX1's man!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

@ape1337, almost forgot to tell u, like most of swerves creations watch out for hermies on the raskal og in early flower< I found some nut sacks on the ones I was running........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Thanks for the heads up GrowMaster. I went over them today and so far so good.

Here are a few shots of some day 80 SSD that just got put in the cvaults. She has been drying for 12 days and i'm happy how she turned out..

View attachment 399980

View attachment 399981
Forking AAA bro that stuff looks deeeeeeelish, I bet that shit is a lung blaster lol, excellent job on that SSD bro, keep up the good work and stay safe...........GM

Natural

Natural

Hey bro..you're still kickin out some good lookin buds these dayz I see. You might not recognize my new handle, I def remember you.
Is the SVF still your pop's favorite smoke? haha..I wish me and my pops could of burnt one together...got high with mom's a few times though.
So, you got your SFV keepers back in '08 right? I think you got super lucky there. I popped 2 packs of the ROG..my records say '10..but the beans might have been from '09. I ended up with 2 phenos that resembled OG. If you got these in early 09..there is a small chance it was from a diff male generation than what I got. ..and I might have just been real unlucky there. I found some really good phenos from wifi..lots of pinesol and lemon fuel. Though I think OGR is sellin 7 packs for 120-140 sumthin like that.
You might get lucky and find sumthin in there..I know others have..I found some fun plants in the CVK..but that's the one that auto'd on me. I think if I were you..I'd put my time and space into those Bubba S1's and any of the early SFV crosses you scored.
BTW...what's the SSD? Good luck on everything fersher bro...really hope sumthin good pops up for ya!

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Forking AAA bro that stuff looks deeeeeeelish, I bet that shit is a lung blaster lol, excellent job on that SSD bro, keep up the good work and stay safe...........GM

Thanks alot GM glad ya dig it. I gotta say man I was checking out yer thread and lovin those dried shots of the TK you put up recently. Very frosty and nice they looked great. The buds were perfect. I usually trim before drying because I like wet frozen trim for bubble hash purposes. I noticed you left the fan leaves on when you dried, and i've been told that there is a smell/taste advantage when you dry the plants with the fan leaves on.. Do you find this to be true in your experiences? I've never ventured away from trimming before the dry, but I may just give it a go this next run.

Hey bro..you're still kickin out some good lookin buds these dayz I see. You might not recognize my new handle, I def remember you.
Is the SVF still your pop's favorite smoke? haha..I wish me and my pops could of burnt one together...got high with mom's a few times though.
So, you got your SFV keepers back in '08 right? I think you got super lucky there. I popped 2 packs of the ROG..my records say '10..but the beans might have been from '09. I ended up with 2 phenos that resembled OG. If you got these in early 09..there is a small chance it was from a diff male generation than what I got. ..and I might have just been real unlucky there. I found some really good phenos from wifi..lots of pinesol and lemon fuel. Though I think OGR is sellin 7 packs for 120-140 sumthin like that.
You might get lucky and find sumthin in there..I know others have..I found some fun plants in the CVK..but that's the one that auto'd on me. I think if I were you..I'd put my time and space into those Bubba S1's and any of the early SFV crosses you scored.
BTW...what's the SSD? Good luck on everything fersher bro...really hope sumthin good pops up for ya!

Hey what's up Natural - I remember talkin to you on your other handle about smokin with my pops and watching lakers games in the old thread. Yeah man he loves that P5 smoke, and it's the only thing that kept him sane with this past laker season, and dealing with our current laker "coach" lol.

Yeah I found the P5 keeper back in 08 after I scored a pack with the summer krypto release here on the farm. I checked my old messages and dated these raskal og beans from september 09, and from what i gathered it was before swerve put out all that auto stuff. I was content with my bean collection after the 09 CC releases, so i wasn't following or up to date with what was going on after that. What a nightmare. I'll be hoping for the best so we'll see. GrowMaster and Pura have given me some hope with their feedback on the ROG so hopefully i'll find something of worth. I take it you weren't happy with what you found?? Any feedback would be welcomed.

I missed the boat on the wifi and I wish I had ponied up and bought some more of OGRs gear other than the white bubba. I'll prolly pull the trigger on some wifi soon because from what i've seen on the net it's out of this world. I've had bad luck with the bubba S1's and about 2 months ago I threw two of them into flower, and they starting throwing ball sacks after a 2-3 weeks = culled. And it wasn't some random ball sack, they started forming on multiple branches on both plants. They also veg verrrrrrrry slow, so i'm hoping the white bubbas come out nice this time around. The SSD is " Super Sour Diesel " that I scored from Elite Genetics back in 08. I only popped two beans from a 10 pack when i found her. I believe it's a rezdog SD IBL male crossed with the Sour OG but i'm not 100%. Thanks for checkin out the thread man and for the kind words - take it EZ.

Last edited:
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice White Bubba babies ya got there, Ape! I got some White Master Kush I wanna pop still. These beans always eluded me in the past. I will get some White Bubba beans one day! Best of luck with them lil ladies, bro.

true grit

true grit

Looking good Ape. Hope you get some Coffee/Fruity goodness outta those White Bub too. Just finished a pop with those and WMK, sadly only found a WMK worth running again...didn't find my elusive jolly rancher white bub this time.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Nice White Bubba babies ya got there, Ape! I got some White Master Kush I wanna pop still. These beans always eluded me in the past. I will get some White Bubba beans one day! Best of luck with them lil ladies, bro.

Thanks alot man i'm hoping for good things with these. I flowered a WB around september of last year. She ended up being lanky with nice golf ball sized rock solid nugs, and tasted like bubba. Only problem was that she threw nanners like crazy after day 50 so she had to get culled. White Master Kush sounds really good man hope you start a thread with those.

Looking good Ape. Hope you get some Coffee/Fruity goodness outta those White Bub too. Just finished a pop with those and WMK, sadly only found a WMK worth running again...didn't find my elusive jolly rancher white bub this time.

Thanks true grit I appreciate the good vibes, how many of the WB did you end up popping? Hey man I was doing some searching on super sour diesel and came across an old thread that had an invalid link to one of your old grows of the SSD. I'd love to see some of those pics of her if you still have them. How many did you end up popping and what did ya think? Did they go deep dark violet also on you under 70F? Do you know if the make up of SSD is an SD IBL male x Sour OG cut?

Last edited:
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks alot man i'm hoping for good things with these. I flowered a WB around september of last year. She ended up being lanky with nice golf ball sized rock solid nugs, and tasted like bubba. Only problem was that she threw nanners like crazy after day 50 so she had to get culled. White Master Kush sounds really good man hope you start a thread with those.

Thanks true grit I appreciate the good vibes, how many of the WB did you end up popping? Hey man I was doing some searching on super sour diesel and came across an old thread that had an invalid link to one of your old grows of the SSD. I'd love to see some of those pics of her if you still have them. How many did you end up popping and what did ya think? Did they go deep dark violet also on you under 70F? Do you know if the make up of SSD is an SD IBL male x Sour OG cut?
Sux she threw some namers. I hope I don't have any issues wit the White Master Kush beans. I do have a White Bubba cut in veg right now also! Hoping she's is a winner. I got a Platinum Bubba in flower. Flushing her right now. Smells like Rasberries and Chocolate! Mmmmm. Keep up the dank work and wonderful strain selection as well, bro. See ya around the Farm. Stop by the Funk Lab, if u get a chance!

true grit

true grit

Hey brotha man. Think i popped 8 last round, culled down to 5-6 and didn't find what i was looking for. Previous pop i only did 3-4 and found 2 phenos that were almost spot on and super super fruity. Opening the jar made the room smell like jolly ranchers. This round they were all coffee/earthy.

Was the SSD the ones from Elite Gear? I think i got those as F2's from Ripz so theres no telling if they were legit f2s or not. The structure was correct but flavors were very sweet and not diesely. Since then i didn't pop any more of the f2s so tough to say if any of the crosses were legit.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Hey brotha man. Think i popped 8 last round, culled down to 5-6 and didn't find what i was looking for. Previous pop i only did 3-4 and found 2 phenos that were almost spot on and super super fruity. Opening the jar made the room smell like jolly ranchers. This round they were all coffee/earthy.

Was the SSD the ones from Elite Gear? I think i got those as F2's from Ripz so theres no telling if they were legit f2s or not. The structure was correct but flavors were very sweet and not diesely. Since then i didn't pop any more of the f2s so tough to say if any of the crosses were legit.

Ya they were direct from Elite. Did some more searching and found an old thread on rollitup where elite popped in. He said the makeup is " sour diesel clone x sour og kush ". I guess he had some fun with collodial silver aye? ^^

Yo man i found this old thread https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/sfv-chop-chop.16461/ and was wondering if that was the pack just labeled " SFV OG Kush ". I'm pretty sure it is I just wanna verify. If so i'm going to be popping these next cuz from the sound of it looks like you found some winners. You still running any?

Last edited:
true grit

true grit

For sure with Elite. I did end up getting hooked up with a nice grip of originial Elite gear, so i'll be going through a bunch of the OG stuff this year hopefully. Ive been slacking but need to pop some Lemon Larry adn Ult SFV Chem.

Can't remember if that pack said just SFV or did have an F4 on it. pretty sure it was right after he did some packaging updating and before the f5 and Chemdog D clusterfuck. I ran that pheno i had picture for bout half a year and she varied so greatly in structure from seed to clone and vert to overhead that she didn't stick around. Smoke was nice though, hot trash lemon funk for sure

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the sour og kush elite used for the male was larry x sdv3. he used this same male in alot of crosses. i remeber emailing him right before he got popped, i think he said JLP did the sour og cross, he popped those seeds and found the male in there. the lemon larry's are basically a back cross to the larry og clone. if him and JLP had the same larry clone

Latest posts

Top Bottom