SFV OGK Bx1 & Others

• Thread starter ape1337
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
the sour og kush elite used for the male was larry x sdv3. he used this same male in alot of crosses. i remeber emailing him right before he got popped, i think he said JLP did the sour og cross, he popped those seeds and found the male in there. the lemon larry's are basically a back cross to the larry og clone. if him and JLP had the same larry clone

Ahh that explains it then. Right on KT I appreciate you clearing that up I was starting to get a little confused ^^. I don't know how you did it with the spinpro but it mangled some of my buds man. They didn't come out nowhere near as nice as yours did and I noticed it right away.

Last edited:
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
how do you prep them? what kinda buds were they? and did you crank it really fast or just a leisurly pace? the prep work is the big thing with it. buds that foxtail or are airey dont work so well in it. but kush's work great. how big were the buds you put in?

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
how do you prep them? what kinda buds were they? and did you crank it really fast or just a leisurly pace? the prep work is the big thing with it. buds that foxtail or are airey dont work so well in it. but kush's work great. how big were the buds you put in?

Sorry for the late reply KT; I made sure not to throw any tops in there they were all from lower bud sites. I also cut the fan leaves and put the the buds in the spinpro right after they were cut off the plant so they don't press and made sure not to over fill so they have room to tumble. As far as cranking goes I did it at a steady pace with the 20/15 ratio you suggested. I noticed right away that the buds looked "roughed up", but they weren't diced up or anything. Looks like it's going to continue to be scissors for me! Thanks for the tips though man, maybe i'll give it another shot sometime in the future but for now the spinpro is in the shed.

I also culled my Raskal OGs. P2 & P3 started herming on me a few weeks after the flip throwin balls. And we're not talking balls that you pluck and continue on, the plants were unstable and continued producing. P1 got culled because I know what i'm lookin for and she just didn't have the smell. Not gonna waste time on weakness but she was stable.. Raskal OGs just got put in the back seat! My Larry girl is in flower right now and I had to pluck a few balls on her early but so far she seems to be stable. She's also touchy with the nutes.

Here are my 3 White Bubba girls. I'm reminded why I avoid Bubba anything because bubba just veg wayyyyyyyyy too slow. They will be flipped here shortly. They have been fed with .5ml seagreen, aphrodites extraction for the bennies, and FFOF soil mixed with dolomite lime along with caps nute pack~

WB1

WB2

WB3

Last edited:
Natural

Natural

props my brother.. that was probly wise of ya. Hope the Bubbas yield well for ya and produce some good smoke.
Got a few fem white bubba/91's going..they were super slow out of the gate with huge ass fans..but now they're all stretchy..lol..must be the 91 side of her.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
And a few shots of some P5 that I took after flushing at 60 days.. I put this one up in another thread but i'll also add it here to contribute to my thread even though i'm sure ya'll have had enough of her already. This is the first run in many years that I didn't add any calmag+. Prolly why I developed a few rust spots on the leaves but it's all good. Seems like whenever I add sweet raw back in the lineup they get even frostier than normal. OK by me!
DSC03203

A few others without the flash; About 2 weeks from harvest
DSC03230

DSC03231

DSC03239

I made a few edits in my earlier posts about the SFV Bx1 beans being part of a Cali Connection release. It was actually the 2008 summer Kryptonite release and swerve made the beans when he was rolling the the capt ( Thanks for clearing that up DJ ). Not sure why i got forgot it being a krypto release, but I just wanted to make sure i'm coming correct as I respect the captain.

Last edited:
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
props my brother.. that was probly wise of ya. Hope the Bubbas yield well for ya and produce some good smoke.
Got a few fem white bubba/91's going..they were super slow out of the gate with huge ass fans..but now they're all stretchy..lol..must be the 91 side of her.

I had a stretchy pheno of WB last fall man she sure was lanky. Watch for nanners she exploded on me after day 50 and the pollen was viable! Maybe i'm just a shitty grower though i don't know but i've been having bad luck with herms and nanners lol. Thanks for the good vibes my man.

Last edited:
S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Sup Ape
Always have liked your SFV Bx1 and you got her down to a science great work Boss, don't ever fire her keep that B working LOL.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Sup everyone here are a few nug pics of the WB's that I cut down. I had three wb's but one of them went she male early in flower, so only p2 and p3 made it. Not one nanner or ball with those two so that was good. They both reek of earthy coffee smell which is very nice. They were taken at 58 dayz - took cuts and looking to veg some bushes here in the next few months.

WB P2
DSC03305

pre 98 pheno P3
DSC03311

And a CC Larry OG that i'm pretty excited about

DSC03280

Take it EZ !

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
any updates on this sexy gurl^^^^^^^ @ape1337

It didn't work out man. I had high hopes early on but she just wasn't what I was lookin for. Thats just how it goes with beans!

Here are some Alpha Diesel (ECSDxSD IBL) that i scored way back in 2007. Figured what the hell and popped some to see what I can find. They are @ day 60 and will be cut in a few weeks.. To my suprise i've only had to pluck a few nanners here and there ^^ They reek of fuel with some lemon under tones. The scent really hangs on your fingers for awhile. Despite a run in with bastard ass thrips everything went smooth~

P1
DSC03314

DSC03318

P2
DSC03322

DSC03325

P3
DSC03328
DSC03335

Last edited:
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
You really get things to frost up and they seem to get a great fade. Nice work.

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words & the positive vibes. Thanks for checkin things out & i'm glad ya dig!

EVOKE

EVOKE

@ape1337 shes a looker.. nice head colas.... i havent ran any ecsd in a while.. i trip out on girls at nanner up... cant have that in my small garden im kinda tired of smoking seeded buds this round for me should be prime... peace n grow buddy..

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
@ape1337 shes a looker.. nice head colas.... i havent ran any ecsd in a while.. i trip out on girls at nanner up... cant have that in my small garden im kinda tired of smoking seeded buds this round for me should be prime... peace n grow buddy..

I'm with ya man I know them feels about nanners they drive me nuts. TBH I didn't even expect to make it far with these beans considering the source and the genetics being prone to throwin nanners but I gotta say i'm pretty suprised. Hopefully things don't get out of hand in the next few weeks. All the best to you and yours EVOKE~

true grit

true grit

It didn't work out man. I had high hopes early on but she just wasn't what I was lookin for. Thats just how it goes with beans!

Here are some Alpha Diesel (ECSDxSD IBL) that i scored way back in 2007. Figured what the hell and popped some to see what I can find. They are @ day 60 and will be cut in a few weeks.. To my suprise i've only had to pluck a few nanners here and there ^^ They reek of fuel with some lemon under tones. The scent really hangs on your fingers for awhile. Despite a run in with bastard ass thrips everything went smooth~

P1
View attachment 439095
View attachment 439096

P2
View attachment 439097
View attachment 439098
P3
View attachment 439100 View attachment 439101

Great minds think alike- I just popped some Alpha D's my damn self- any look promising?. And lets be real nanner wise, anything after 8 aint doin much production wise or seed wise. aka no biggie if she's worth it

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Great minds think alike- I just popped some Alpha D's my damn self- any look promising?. And lets be real nanner wise, anything after 8 aint doin much production wise or seed wise. aka no biggie if she's worth it

Hey wasup grit how's it goin? I see I wasn't the only one camping IC and the bay back in the day for this release ^^. I still have some old Chemdog Double D, Double Strawberry Diesel, D-39 & ChemHaze Diesel beans hangin around also lol. Yeah i would say they look promising but of course I gotta see how they smoke at the end. The good thing of course is very little nanner managment as flowering progressed. Early in flower I had to pluck a few balls so watch for that, but otherwise it's been pretty smooth. I bought 2 10 packs and had bad luck early on. I went through a whole pack getting nothing but males, she-males, and duds which caused me to put them on the back burner before finally catching a bit of luck with these. Best of luck man hope ya find some gems!

true grit

true grit

Hey wasup grit how's it goin? I see I wasn't the only one camping IC and the bay back in the day for this release ^^. I still have some old Chemdog Double D, Double Strawberry Diesel, D-39 & ChemHaze Diesel beans hangin around also lol. Yeah i would say they look promising but of course I gotta see how they smoke at the end. The good thing of course is very little nanner managment as flowering progressed. Early in flower I had to pluck a few balls so watch for that, but otherwise it's been pretty smooth. I bought 2 10 packs and had bad luck early on. I went through a whole pack getting nothing but males, she-males, and duds which caused me to put them on the back burner before finally catching a bit of luck with these. Best of luck man hope ya find some gems!

Yup I got a pack of DSD and ChemHazeDiesel too I need to get to. As well as some SSSDH s1's and IX's...but think Im gonna make some Stardawg Haze seeds first before i get to those.

Weird on the first pack, could it have been environmental? First I've heard of that shitty of luck with these. So far mine are hella stout/stocky and big leaved lil things, especially vs the stardawg and empress right next to them. Should be sexing very soon and flipping. Will try and save a male for f2's as well to keep things alive. I have a nice ecsd but she's kinda tired terp wise, hoping these gals have the funk.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Yup I got a pack of DSD and ChemHazeDiesel too I need to get to. As well as some SSSDH s1's and IX's...but think Im gonna make some Stardawg Haze seeds first before i get to those.

Weird on the first pack, could it have been environmental? First I've heard of that shitty of luck with these. So far mine are hella stout/stocky and big leaved lil things, especially vs the stardawg and empress right next to them. Should be sexing very soon and flipping. Will try and save a male for f2's as well to keep things alive. I have a nice ecsd but she's kinda tired terp wise, hoping these gals have the funk.

Well with the AD I made two attempts before faring better this go round. One was in the fall of 2007 and then in 2011. In 2007 I popped some with SD IBL and Sensi Super Skunk and had no problems with those two, just the AD. Same thing in 2011; That whole pack was just basically males, some herms and a few that didn't pop. Who knows. I got 4 females this go, one of them I didn't flower and plan on flippin the cuts i took of her in october. Hey man i'm rocking some HP2 and some HPK for these AD's @ 5ml like you suggested and i gotta say they are some pretty solid nutes. Thanks for the advise on these ^^

My humble little collection;

DSC03336

DSC03337

DSC03339

Last edited:
Top Bottom