SFV OGK Bx1 & Others

• Thread starter ape1337
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Nice! Are double OG sfv from elite? have you tried any sour dawg? Think I have 3-4 of those I need to pop too. Looks like you got some fire to go through! Btw the Larry Og you posted earlier looks really nice, that was def my best gear I popped from CC. And oh ya bro, that HPK/hp is be shit.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Yup the Lemon Larry, Double OG SFV, Banana OG x Sour OG & Super Sour Diesel are all 2008 EG beans. Haven't tried the Sour Dawgs yet due to not finding much feedback on them. I know they are the AJ Sour Diesel x Double Dawg but that's about it. Yo wonka you got any shots of the Sour Dawg? If so i'd love to see them if ya don't mind as i've been thinking about popping those for a bit. How does she taste and what's the usual flower time with these?

edit: I peeped some of your old posts wonka and found some sour dawg shots. Lookin sick man nice work! def gonna be popping these soon!

Last edited:
wonka

wonka

most of the pheno's I have gone through were 65-72 days flowering.. 1 I kept over the yrs goes 65 but can be left till 70.. almost all of them had rock hard flowers except 1 that was on the very fluffy side n was binned.. they had either cone shaped flowers that were almost like garlic n had a real funky smell and a few had round flowers that some smelled more sweet with fuel like undertones and the one I kept has more fuel smells with a sweet undertone found here n there.. carbon filter suggested! sturdy branches and yield is nice with not much to trim.. dry they need to be in sealed container or people quickly know whats up.. taste is kinda like she smells with a buzz that is not the most over powering but gets u there time n time again..

w.wonka

Attachment
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
Right on man thx for the info and nice job with that girl she looks great. Nice'N'Chunky!

pura

pura

How did those Raskal ogs turn out? Haven't had her or seen her since 2011

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
How did those Raskal ogs turn out? Haven't had her or seen her since 2011

Hey wasup pura; Two of the raskals hermed on me and the last one didn't cut the mustard.. lack of frost and smell etc. I'll eventually go through the rest of the pack in the hopes of finding something sweet. Take care!

SpiderK

SpiderK

got some DOUBLE OG SFV * OG BX1===name of this one is QUADRUPLE SFV OG.

i know where i got them but do not know who the original breeder is.

could be a killer:)

i agree 100%.

many of your older packs /crosses have genes no longer being sold .... never know what will " pop up " out of the blue, every now and then a special plant emerges leaning one way or the other in those f1's ....

JAWS

JAWS

i agree 100%.

many of your older packs /crosses have genes no longer being sold .... never know what will " pop up " out of the blue, every now and then a special plant emerges leaning one way or the other in those f1's ....

ya but the big question is ARE THEY STILL VIABLE hahaha.

thank you:woot:

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
got some DOUBLE OG SFV * OG BX1===name of this one is QUADRUPLE SFV OG.

i know where i got them but do not know who the original breeder is.

could be a killer:)

sounds killl man! prolly some gems just waitin to be discovered =)

FirePheno77

FirePheno77

Thanks guys. Yeah this is my p5 keeper pheno from the first Kryptonite SFV Bx1 release back in 08 here on the farm that I chose above all the other ones. These pics are over the course of multiple runs while I was dialing her in. I popped the 10 beans and got like 7 females and Pheno 5 was the winner. It was close between p2 and p5, but p5 won out. I wish I didn't toss p2 now though because she was nice. In the thread I had pics of all the other phenos up until chop time while I was making the selection. I feel for anyone who put in work with a grow thread for multiple years, only to lose it with the site changes. Take care everyone.
Anymore beans?

Top Bottom