She Is Doing A Whole Lot Better And Its About Time To Harvest

• Thread starter justinG456
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justinG456

justinG456

please if anyone can comment on what to do next please feel free to comment n lmk what you think about my baby stay blazin:smoking::fire::party1::)

She is doing a whole lot better and its about time to harvest
She is doing a whole lot better and its about time to harvest 2
She is doing a whole lot better and its about time to harvest 3
She is doing a whole lot better and its about time to harvest 4
Monster762

Monster762

please if anyone can comment on what to do next please feel free to comment n lmk what you think about my baby stay blazin:smoking::fire::party1::)
It's not near time to harvest but other than that it's looking good. All of your pistils are still thick and pure white. Do you check trichs with a scope? How many weeks into flower are you? And if you sprayed water on her stop doing that. You want moisture on buds to a minimum or you risk rot and molding which in flower have limited cures. My guess would be that you still have few3+ weeks. And you probably still have swelling. I'd make sure nitrogen is completely cut off. Like 0 or 1%. Make sure you have potassium (k) at this point.feed water with Molasses. Google it for better detail on directions for your grow. At least 2 weeks from harvest cut all nutrients. Soil takes longer to get clean. Plant looks good.

Monster762

Monster762

It's not near time to harvest but other than that it's looking good. All of your pistils are still thick and pure white. Do you check trichs with a scope? How many weeks into flower are you? And if you sprayed water on her stop doing that. You want moisture on buds to a minimum or you risk rot and molding which in flower have limited cures. My guess would be that you still have few3+ weeks. And you probably still have swelling. I'd make sure nitrogen is completely cut off. Like 0 or 1%. Make sure you have potassium (k) at this point.feed water with Molasses. Google it for better detail on directions for your grow. At least 2 weeks from harvest cut all nutrients. Soil takes longer to get clean. Plant looks good.
Oh and that whole cola should also fill out to be as wide or wider than the top too. Don't rush it. You got a good plant and lot of potential there.

justinG456

justinG456

Awesome :D thank you for the information and its just the moisture and dew in the air that has it wet i just took those pics at 7 this morning

Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0689
also i dont have a scope would a magnifying glass work
Magnifying glass is good long as it magnifies a good bit. I use this. $11 on amazon. Straps right over the lens on phones camera. Works good. And you can snap pics for others opinions on trichs you don't want to chop early. I'd give some molasses for week or 2 then only clean water.

justinG456

justinG456

View attachment 745303
Magnifying glass is good long as it magnifies a good bit. I use this. $11 on amazon. Straps right over the lens on phones camera. Works good. And you can snap pics for others opinions on trichs you don't want to chop early. I'd give some molasses for week or 2 then only clean water.
SOUNDS AWESOME

Irish063

Irish063

The only thing else I could recommend on top of what has already been said ( which is all sound and great advice) would be maybe to trim some of the fans off. I think this is more personal preference though. Just a suggestion. If you do, prob not more than 10-20% every other day. Maybe even every two since you still have several weeks to go.

Monster762

Monster762

Looking close is that a mantis on the plant? And have you looked for other bugs? Closer look I noticed you have leaf damage. Then I zoom and see spots and it looks like praying mantis in the one pic. I think mantis are good but why is he there? What’s he feeding on ? That’s the questions came to me when I saw him. If you got the scope look for bugs. Probably not a whole lot can be done at this point if you do find any but still good to know if they’re there. There are methods to treat most stuff in flower just a lot more complicated.

Monster762

Monster762

Looking close is that a mantis on the plant? And have you looked for other bugs? Closer look I noticed you have leaf damage. Then I zoom and see spots and it looks like praying mantis in the one pic. I think mantis are good but why is he there? What’s he feeding on ? That’s the questions came to me when I saw him. If you got the scope look for bugs. Probably not a whole lot can be done at this point if you do find any but still good to know if they’re there. There are methods to treat most stuff in flower just a lot more complicated.
Spots might just be water but something eating leaves. Idk if mantis will do that. Mantis is in 2nd pic on the right side

Monster762

Monster762

Spots might just be water but something eating leaves. Idk if mantis will do that. Mantis is in 2nd pic on the right side
I think the mantis will go after anything there. I’ve been trying to find out the pros n cons of mantis. I have a ton in my yard and thought of taking a couple to my growroom. But don’t know how to keep them happy n not eating each other indoors.

Irish063

Irish063

I totally missed the mantis. Other than bugs I don't know what else they like.

Top Bottom