Shipping Clones

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Just wanted to share a method:

Take cuts, wet napkin, place stem of cuts inside of wet napkin with tops sticking out (uncovered) and fold over. Place in ziplock baggy, envelope and go.

Shit works.

(Of course you stick the cuts in a cup of water immediately after you take them, but you get the idea.)

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Take cuts, wet napkin, place stem of cuts inside of wet napkin with tops sticking out (uncovered) and fold over. Place in ziplock baggy, envelope and go.

Shit works.

(Of course you stick the cuts in a cup of water immediately after you take them, but you get the idea.)
yeah i cant stand the shipping of unrooted clones...imo that is the weak way out..take cuts and expect someone else to root them for you...your method is very old...not something i like to do, i prefer to ship fully rooted clones..

there is a difference in shipping clones, and plant clippings material

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

yeah i cant stand the shipping of unrooted clones...imo that is the weak way out..take cuts and expect someone else to root them for you...your method is very old...not something i like to do, i prefer to ship fully rooted clones..

there is a difference in shipping clones, and plant clippings material
Just thought it might be useful to anyone who didn't know about it :)

I would prefer rooted clones over cuttings if given the choice, as well.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Just thought it might be useful to anyone who didn't know about it :)

I would prefer rooted clones over cuttings if given the choice, as well.

yeah i figure most ppl know about sending pieces of plant in paper towel in ziplocks..i have been looking for a safe method to send clones that are fully rooted..im going to order 5 or 6 of these things and see how they are in real life, for the price, i think its decent...if i owned a buisiness and had to ship out 1000 clones a week, then this would up my price consideerably(i sell clones for 5$ each)...but just for exchanging genetics, i think its a fine little tool

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Shit works.

I smuggled a bonsai plant from Okinawa in my seabag sorta like this.....

Tnelz

Tnelz

yeah i figure most ppl know about sending pieces of plant in paper towel in ziplocks..i have been looking for a safe method to send clones that are fully rooted..im going to order 5 or 6 of these things and see how they are in real life, for the price, i think its decent...if i owned a buisiness and had to ship out 1000 clones a week, then this would up my price consideerably(i sell clones for 5$ each)...but just for exchanging genetics, i think its a fine little tool
How about my sawdust dixieland cup method. Lol. All jokes aside if u go to a dollar store the martini shakers are basically the same design. If u add a neoprene thing from a aero or bubble cloner with a plastic plate u can reproduce this. In saying that for the price they r more than worth it.

urban1026835

urban1026835

A buddy sent me some nicely rooted cuts using some ziplock brand cups/tupperware that was pretty slick.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

How about my sawdust dixieland cup method. Lol. All jokes aside if u go to a dollar store the martini shakers are basically the same design. If u add a neoprene thing from a aero or bubble cloner with a plastic plate u can reproduce this. In saying that for the price they r more than worth it.
yeah it can be done, you'll see how i send mine, lol...your idea was good, and im pretty much going with that but using materials i have on hand...but i still plan to buy some of thes clone containers...like just 5 or so...10 at most...for 7.50 each, it really is well priced for the home grower or small business

urban1026835

urban1026835

usually i just send them unrooted though...I agree it is nicer sending/receiving rooted cuts but it's way more incognito IMO when sending unrooted.

Tnelz

Tnelz

yeah it can be done, you'll see how i send mine, lol...your idea was good, and im pretty much going with that but using materials i have on hand...but i still plan to buy some of thes clone containers...like just 5 or so...10 at most...for 7.50 each, it really is well priced for the home grower or small business
I'm going to grab a few food as well. Can't wait bro.

Tnelz

Tnelz

usually i just send them unrooted though...I agree it is nicer sending/receiving rooted cuts but it's way more incognito IMO when sending unrooted.
I've actually had both in the same pkg and it doesn't really change much. So long as things are properly wrapped it's all just something in a box.

Top Bottom