Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Shooting Powder Any Good ?

Discussion in 'Nutrients and Fertilizers' started by Mainemedz5, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Hey y'all I was wonderng if Anyone on here Has used Shooting Powder Before ?

And if so How well did it work for you ?
    Did it Really do what it claimed ?
    And did it increase yield ?

Any Input would be appreciated as I've seen great reviews but never used it

Thanks y'all
    Blessings

2. nikson

nikson

i use it.
    I do not think he increases the yield. But there is definitely an increase of trichomes after day or 2 from feeding with shooting powder . which is obviously thanks to him.

Mainemedz5 likes this.
  3. I seen a difference in my gg4 already less spacing where it was stretchy and where the small buds poked thru the screen it is definitely working because those have gotten bigger
    I think the gg4 loves it and is responding well to it cause she's a Mag whore
    But my Gelato Cookies is Showing signs that it's responding well to it , I stopped my other nutrient program to Solely run flower fuel

And yes the girls frost content skyrocketed in 48 hours

nikson likes this.
  4. nikson

nikson

really is a good product. How much do you mix shooting and in what stage of flowering?

Mainemedz5 likes this.
  5. From week 2-6 and I use 1/4 tsp. A gal but I started at a little over 1/8 tsp a gal to make sure they could handle it

6. nikson

nikson

My friend told me to use it only after week 4 of flowering because the npk ratio should be a bit different until week 4. Just saying i do not know how much it matters as long as it works for you .