Should I Do Anything To These Bushy Autos?

• Thread starter No1up
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

No1up

Just wondering if i should I prun, or top or LST these autos. The bottom leaves cant get much light these things are so bushy! One is GSC and the other is NL. 3x3 tent, 260w QB, both about 3 weeks old. Temps are high 70s to mid 80s. Soil coco loco, no nuts yet, or maybe not at all for the whole grow.

Should i do anything to these bushy autos
Should i do anything to these bushy autos 2
Should i do anything to these bushy autos 3
Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

1. Your coco is far to dry for it to be productive.
2. Your humidity is SUPER low! ( you can see your leaf edges curling in id bet they were crispy to the touch)

Put a bucket of water with a airstone on the bottom near your fan to get your humidity up or just water those fabric pots with just ph'd water and that will in turn raise your humidity.

As for trimming or training, its most likely too late (you didnt give a date the seeds were sown). Just leave them to do their thing and give them some more TLC brother.

Enforcer

Enforcer

He’s in CocoLoco, it’s not raw coco. It’s good to let it dry out a bit between waterings. And good call on the no nutes yet, or at all.

I agree the RH is a little low. The bubbler idea should work fine.

As far as trimming, I just pull fans that are covering buds.

Monster762

Monster762

Just wondering if i should I prun, or top or LST these autos. The bottom leaves cant get much light these things are so bushy! One is GSC and the other is NL. 3x3 tent, 260w QB, both about 3 weeks old. Temps are high 70s to mid 80s. Soil coco loco, no nuts yet, or maybe not at all for the whole grow.
Water. Feed. Water some more. Feed
On an auto you have no time to play. Make sure you got good airflow n keep it moist. I’ve only run a few autos but i had one little bushy thing that out of nowhere jumped like 3 ft in 2 weeks. Just keep the plant happy n fed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom