Should I Harvest Now?

• Thread starter Garlitz7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garlitz7

Garlitz7

Should i harvest now 2
Should i harvest now
Hey guys I’m growin some super skunk auto and it’s on day 90. It’s my first grow in a 2x2 200w LED. I got another plant I’m gonna take about another week on her but does this one look ready to you guys?

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

View attachment 817110 View attachment 817108 Hey guys I’m growin some super skunk auto and it’s on day 90. It’s my first grow in a 2x2 200w LED. I got another plant I’m gonna take about another week on her but does this one look ready to you guys?
Well, I would going by the fact most hairs have turned. Cannot see the trichs with that pic quality. Do you know about using a 60x magnifier to look for cloudy/amber trichs? That's the best way to tell. Going by hairs and leaves is the next best way.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It’s really based on your preference when to harvest. We all have different tastes and needs. It looks damn close to ready so you wouldn’t hurt much if you took her down or let her go for another few days. I say give her a couple days. But then again I don’t know how much weed you got stashed away or what your needs are. If you are running low then I’d chop. Kudos on your grow.

Garlitz7

Garlitz7

It’s really based on your preference when to harvest. We all have different tastes and needs. It looks damn close to ready so you wouldn’t hurt much if you took her down or let her go for another few days. I say give her a couple days. But then again I don’t know how much weed you got stashed away or what your needs are. If you are running low then I’d chop. Kudos on your grow.
Thanks brother. I’m gonna give it another day

Garlitz7

Garlitz7

Just an update for you guys, I’m curing my buds now. I had a pretty sad harvest weight. (14 grams) with I think the plants got stunted from the peat pots I used. But just wanted to give you guys a look at em.
I also upgraded my tent to a 6x6 and I got a 600w phlizon light. And I also just popped some northern light and Afghan kush seeds so I am excited to get to know the growing better.

20B99C54 F7A5 450A 9287 79D6117FF0CD
659A7B34 5345 4A89 A67E B1DAECB6DF70
Enforcer

Enforcer

Just an update for you guys, I’m curing my buds now. I had a pretty sad harvest weight. (14 grams) with I think the plants got stunted from the peat pots I used. But just wanted to give you guys a look at em.
I also upgraded my tent to a 6x6 and I got a 600w phlizon light. And I also just popped some northern light and Afghan kush seeds so I am excited to get to know the growing better.
Any grow you get decent bud from is a success. Congrats.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Let us know when you blaze some of that up. Really interested to hear how it turned out in terms of taste, effects, etc.

And really a half O isn’t bad for an auto. You do good :-)

Top Bottom