Should I Pluck These?

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Hi thcfarmer members. I know you must get alot of these but I don't have a decent magnifier(for MY eyes anyway) except for a magnifying glass and my tablet. Its my first time ever getting this far, as far as growing buds goes. I'd sure appreciate an experienced grower's second opinion on these. These are various pics of buds from two different plants. I've been flushing for two weeks now.

Plant 21
Plant 22
Plant 32
Plant 33
iKharon

iKharon

How many weeks in? What strain? Btw, 420 scope on Amazon is 12&

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

How many weeks in? What strain? Btw, 420 scope on Amazon is 12&
I didn't keep a log in the first place (I know I should have). Going by looks and smell for my first grow. Strain: no effing clue. Lol. Tiny bag of random seeds. I just know it's gotta be chronic considering where I got the seeds. I have some idea of what to look for when considering the orange and white hairs. Considering the scope; I just think it's a little late for that this time around. I will definitely buy one for my next grow.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I didn't keep a log in the first place (I know I should have). Around 4 months. Going by looks and smell for my first grow. Strain: no effing clue. Lol. Tiny bag of random seeds. I just know it's gotta be chronic considering where I got the seeds. I have some idea of what to look for when considering the orange and white hairs. Considering the scope; I just think it's a little late for that this time around. Would need to wait a week or two for it to arrive by mail. I will definitely buy one for my next grow.

iKharon

iKharon

I didn't keep a log in the first place (I know I should have). Going by looks and smell for my first grow. Strain: no effing clue. Lol. Tiny bag of random seeds. I just know it's gotta be chronic considering where I got the seeds. I have some idea of what to look for when considering the orange and white hairs. Considering the scope; I just think it's a little late for that this time around. I will definitely buy one for my next grow.
Can you get a pic of the calyxes?... wanna see how swole they are. Also, approximately do you think they've been in flower.. just guesstimate.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

The lighting is different for both plants, because I'm using an assortment of different CFLs. Soft light, hardlight. Its apparent I hadn't thought this through. Lol. I'm just letting them grow as they will.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

First pic shows the calyxs swollen and hairs red. The roots look shot, so holding on for a deeper stone is going to yield worsening flavor. Cut.
While I know what plant roots are, can you tell just by observing the yellowing and spots on the leaves?

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

First pic shows the calyxs swollen and hairs red. The roots look shot, so holding on for a deeper stone is going to yield worsening flavor. Cut.
Fudge it. I'll cut plant 2 (first pic). I think I know what you mean. Judge ing by the bad shape of the sugar leaves, the buds aren't going to be collecting much more light energy.

FarmerDi

FarmerDi

You can get a microscope that attaches to your phone for $5 dollars. Works great. Don't wing it you put too much time into the grow.

Top Bottom